Zwift Power / Zwift

Hello,

I’m really confused, after having a month of December pretty much off due to some issues, I got back on the bike and been riding every 2 days.

That includes my first AdZ climbed. On Strava it shows up everything, but on Zwift Power, almost all my last activities aren’t showing up.
I can go in segments and there are no set times for the Alpes (I know it was a ■■■■ time, but still)

Where’s all the info gone? I wish the Zwift power would be following up with Zwift as I enjoy looking at stats and so on, but it seems screwed

See Zwiftpower .fit file processing stuck?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m still trying to find the right forum to post my question. I’ve been through all the topics and they don’t quite seem the right ones. On Zwift Power, my last three set of stats hasn’t come up. I’ve installed and reinstalled Zwift Power but still nothing has come up on today’s race 3R Gotham Grind Flat Race. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

It looks like your 3R race today now has stats?

Hi Kat,

Just logged back in a few minutes ago and saw that this was the case. Have no idea what is going on with Zwift. I’m not a technophobe, and will have a go at most techy things, but Zwift and its amazing workings mystify me! :blush: Thanks for taking note of my question.

Cheers,

Sam