Zwift Game v1.33 Major Issues Update [January 2023]

Not saving rides sounds like it might be an issue with being logged in to Zwift on multiple devices.

Well not sure how I can check that. Iā€™m just using one windows computer. Iā€™ll have to bring up task manager and check and see. Once in a while, I get a popup message telling me my wireless had disconnected and a second later connectedā€¦ but this has never happened while in any games. I have a new wireless card coming for next week,

I have been having this issue in Zwift since TdZ started. Only Zwift will complain about the network but I will still see all other riders, Task Manager will show network traffic, Windows will not report an issue with the network, and other software such as Spotify will work fine during those ā€œZwift network incidentsā€. I have no idea whatā€™s going on but guessing itā€™s overloaded systems on Zwiftā€™s end.

Zwift, if you post a special thread on a topic and you say you are aiming to fix that issue quickly, then update that special thread and not some other thread. Donā€™t randomly update different threads so one has to look for answers all over the place.

3 Likes

If you only have Zwift installed on one device then what I said probably isnā€™t the issue. Good to have ruled that out, though. Hopefully someone else will have some thoughts as to what might be the issue.

i also joined a herd group ride today which was meant to be coast to coast. we ended up doing several loops of flatlands.

there also seem to be routing errors with the new update, joined a herd group ride coast to coast ride today, and instead we did several laps of the flatlands.

And they were doing so well! Itā€™s been awhile since the update was really a Bugdate but here we are. In this one, I lost a few old routes Iā€™d done. One of them was Waistband which was one of the first ones I got and wasnā€™t a problem to do again. Another was La Reine which is another entire kettle of fish. I donā€™t do that route unless I have some excessive need for self-punishment. Now, I ā€œgetā€ to do it again. :unamused:

So frustating to load the update an hour before my ride and trying to join stage 6 in the Tour De Zwift only to miss my start time after trying to get the event to load for more than 20 minutes. So very frustrating.

Iā€™ll try again tomorrow and hope itā€™ll resolve itself.

Donā€™t wait until tomorrow right before the gun for your event. Thereā€™s a TdZ event every hour. Make sure it loads now.

1 Like

Amazingly, we can still do U-turns :slight_smile:

Long standing bug, it is now a feature.

As if they tested anything these daysā€¦ feature releasesā€¦ when was the actual useful feature they released? New home screen I guessā€¦ if I would call that useful on ATV is a different story with no sign of improvement for months there, but at least they learned not to release on ZRL or TTT day anymore for the sake of godā€¦

Hallo mich betreffen genau die beide Situationen wie beschrieben muss ich irgendwas unternehmen das es wieder geht? Mfg Robert
Tacx vortex t 2180
Mit pc odee auch Android neustes Update

Can anyone confirm issues w/ incorrect course profile displayed?
Rode Waistband today. After turned to the right on Ocean Blvd toward the Fishing Village the Epic KOM course profile was displayed for couple of minutes before the correct flat one showed up.

Zwift, Iā€™m really lost here at the lack of communication in this thread. Iā€™m also lost why the fix to the ANT connection code (which is yet to be confirmed to be a revert or further fixes, because some still feels off with resistance) contained more bugs to routing in Makuri Islands, forcing you to change the A group in TdZā€™s stage 7 from Makuri 40 because the routing doesnā€™t work.

I can understand that changing low-level fundamental code like the ANT connection code is necessary once in a while. But then you tell customers about it. Preferably you release it separately (and better tested) but at least mention it the release notes. When you revert or fix something targeted in an emergency then you shouldnā€™t include unrelated fixes and/or changes to completely unrelated features in that emergency patch.

3 Likes

After the update I no longer accumulate any drops with Maria pace partner . Hope that helps. This is after the update of the update and now even though I say no sounds Iā€™m
Getting ride on sounds . It looks like I get about 10 drops for every 10 mins even though Iā€™m at 2.5x

1 Like

The drops have not been fixed. They will be sorted soon.

This update also broke connectivity with my Life Fitness T5 treadmill.

1 Like

Since the botched update my Zwift gets worse every time I log in.

First the resistance connected via ANT+ felt ā€˜offā€™ during a short warm-up for TDZ so I switched to bluetooth connection. Then had a drop-out mid ride the actual stage 6 ride when previously ANT connection has been totally reliable.

Logged in tonight to see if there were more updates and I canā€™t connect at all with ANT+, tried setting the connection via ZCA bluetooth instead which worked. Did a short ride just a mile up the start of hilly Route and resistance seemed ok but wasnā€™t a thorough test by any means.

Drops still not working either.

And seeing as I canā€™t book onto any of next weekā€™s TDZ events Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s broken now too.

Itā€™s a bit of a mess isnā€™t it!

For info running Windows 10 & Kickr Core