Zwift Game v1.33 Major Issues Update [January 2023]

Thank you Stuart, good job!:muscle:

“First I had jerking screen”

Had this for a few weeks now, screen slowing down and speeding up in fastforward for a second or so, constantly sometimes. A bit anoying

Any news on that deployment?

From the other thread…

1 Like

OH DEAR … applied the new update and just led an event that did 7 laps of Flatland Loop, event was booked and configured for 2 laps of Country to Coastal.

See lap counter STILL on lap 1 after 64.7km

MAYBE SOME SIGNIFICANT ROUTING ISSUES IN THIS NEW DROP?

4 Likes

Thx Mike

I am using Ble connection with a running Windows 11. I use a 2016 Wahoo kickr. Riding flats and downhill resistance is like riding uphill. While riding uphill the resistance is like riding downhill. There is no ERG mode and I am getting very few drops. I have calibrated using the Wahoo app there is no longer a calibration mode on zwift. I hope whatever you’re doing fixes the bluetooth problem and not just the ant+.

Mac+tacx neo. Version 1.33.1 did not fix the problem. ERG doesn’t work with BT, doesn’t work with ant+, doesn’t work with companion.

2 Likes

I was using Bluetooth on the Stage 6 Friday and lost the connection. I was unable to reconnect and eventually had to abandon the ride. I was using an iPad. Reboots didn’t fix it. Restarting the trainer didn’t fix it. Eventually I was able to get it working after uninstalling Zwift, Zwift Companion and the TACX Trainer app. Once reinstalled the TACX Training app was able to connect, there was no update for the trainer. I was able to turn off ANT+ on the trainer and then Zwift was able to connect.

Ironically, I was able to connect my PC to the trainer using ANT+ and Bluetooth even while the iPad and iPhone were not working.

I’m currently working so not going to put a ticket in.

With 1.33.1 I still have no resistance changes in workouts when connecting via Ant on a Kickr5.
Drops totally frozen at 21,xxx million :unamused:

So does the Bug make those affected have to ride around with Trainer Difficulty effectively set to Zero?
Can they still Zwift and just change gears to change resistance?

Hi - has anyone received an acknowledgment from Zwift that this issue is being looked at. My F3 is no longer waiting with iPad after the latest update.

I ran the 1.33 update on the 25th and succesfully launched the program when it was complete, but did not ride. Today, my program went thru the same update, twice, and fails to launch. I experienced this in December as well. Support took weeks to get back to me. By that time, I had already resolved it, after trying to open 20-30 times, it went thru an update and apparently worked and I’ve opened the program without issue until today.

Hello
My drops are still frozen.
Thank you.
Maggie

I am not sure about it…

me neither - they say they think they know who “might” have been affected - if they knew how many everyone had accrued then they would know for sure

but realistically no one will know what they should have had so won’t be able to mark their homework!

yes - Zwift are looking into it for us

Thx Dean - yes just got the email response from Zwift: “This is an issue that is being worked on, but doesn’t have a scheduled date for a fix.” :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same treadmill with the same issue - tried to do stage 6 tonight and Zwift on iPad would not pair with my runner - infuriating

1 Like

Glad I found this forum. I was thinking maybe I’m going crazy…lol. My rides are not saved to my feed. And they don’t get uploaded to Strava either. ERG I haven’t checked yet. I did 4 reinstalls yesterday. It did save a ride last night for me so I thought it was fixed. Nope, today I rode with a D group and nothing was saved. Another strange thing is that after I install Zwift everything looks fine. But after running it one time the folder that’s in our Documents folder is moved to the desktop. Very odd. I guess I’ll try and move that folder back to the desktop and see if it works then.

Now the Companion app. That has problems. It won’t let me give ride-ons. I brought it up in the group ride i was in and 2 people said they had the same problem. Support is trying to make it like it’s my problem on my end. They say my file looks like there is some dropping of bluetooth I guess I use ANT …Rouvy saves and uploads to Strava with no problems.

2 Likes