Hey Zwifters, the Volcano climb is here! To give it a try just head over to Volcano Island and turn onto the new road that has opened. Be prepared for some of the best views of Watopia yet!
Other changes in this update include:
- Volcano jersey is now earned on the climb rather than the circuit
- Under adverse network conditions avatars should behave better around intersections
- Pairing a Kinetic smart trainer now unlocks a Kinetic jersey
- “Daily Target” feature added to treadmill mode
- GCN workout mission added
- fix for missing experience points info on pause screen
- It now rains in some parts of Watopia
- Fixed issue on Mac OSX 10.9.5 that could cause a crash during pairing
- You can now see other users get showered with confetti if they get a personal record
- Graphics profiles added for GTX 1050, 1050Ti and Titan X (Pascal)
- Ride leader messages now show large and centered on screen even in the event holding area, in addition to still showing in the event chat box (PC/Mac only).
- RideOn button is now next to the players name on the right, rather than at the top of the screen
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift