Zwift Fondo series?

Any news on expected timeline of the next Fondo series? I’d like to be more prepared for the longer rides this time around :slight_smile:

Would be very interesting yess!

1 Like

Yes , are there any dates available ?

1 Like

No kidding, those are my favorite. Last year the December one was on the 12th, it’s past that now. I don’t even care about the kit, it’s just good racing.

1 Like

Yes, what is going on with this year’s Fondo series? I thoroughly enjoyed them last year. I’m surprised they haven’t been scheduled yet.

2 Likes

supposed to have the first stage on the 31st of December.

1 Like

Keep yer eyes peeled.

1 Like

Details were just released and events are now on the calendar! Looks like the new fondo routes will be put to use, though they aren’t on the companion app yet. Just put together an article about it. Feel free to check it out!
Zfondo Series 2022

Route map on Companion doesn’t work for these events.

Is there any where to see what the Zfondo routes are? Companion App is not showing what they are for this weekend and there’s nothing in the event descriptions.

“2022 Gran Fondo” Route Details (Watopia) | Zwift Insider Gran Fondo route and details
“2022 Medio Fondo” Route Details (Watopia) | Zwift Insider Medio Fondo route and details
“2022 Bambino Fondo” Route Details (Watopia) | Zwift Insider Bambino Fondo route and details

1 Like