Hi Zwifters! We released the new Zwift Companion app (ZC) 2.4.0 for iOS and Android.
Here’s the official release notes:
Workout Graphs and Details
- You can now see a detailed view and graph of a workout, complete with watt or speed targets which match your personal FTP or Paces.
- Workout graphs are now visible for Group Workout events. Tap on the graph to see the full workout details.
- Tapping on a Training Plan workout will now show the workout details.
- If you’re not yet seeing Training Plan details, you must log into the newest version of Zwift and interact with your profile or complete a Training Plan workout.
- Please note: Workout Details for Android users on the “Build Me Up” training plan is disabled until an upcoming 2.4.1 release. Thank you for your patience.
Zwift Academy Support
- Zwift Academy starts August 6th! Enroll at https://zwift.com/academy.
- Eligible Zwift Academy events now have an appropriate ZA logo.
- Activities completed for Zwift Academy will now be tagged with the Zwift Academy logo.
Additional Updates and fixes
- Innsbruck Support.
- Added Group Workout filter option for running events.
- Training Plan UI refresh.
- Training Plan workouts that were already completed are now removed from the home screen.
- (iOS) Fixed missing units for running events.