Zwift broke down directly after finishing Stage 1 / Stage not completed

@shooj Thanks for the support link. Still waiting for a reply to my request asking to set stage 3 as accomplished in order to proceed with the TDZ. Anything we could do to speed it up?

It’s iPad mini 2, iOS 12.4.7, 12GB space available, should I better be using iPhone 12 ?

@Bartek_Grzywacz4603 I think iPad should work. Before TDZ 2021 I never had any issues using it. Since then at least two stages crashed.
Maybe it is solved with the latest Zwift update last weekend

Hello,
I am having the same issues.
Since TDZ 2021, Stage 3, my Zwift crashes right after the finish line.
I did stage 3 twice, stage 1 once and it crashes every time, using IPad at version 12.5.1.
Could you please manually assign the stages completion to me?

Next time I will only try with Android phone. For me, it seems since last IPad system update, it’s not working properly any more.

Best regards
Michael

1 Like

Hi,

Not sure if you can help, i have had the same issue of an ipad crashing on completion of stages 3 (twice!) and this morning, stage 4. All three rides show as completed activites on Zwift and on Strava but not as completed TDZ events. I have logged the issue with Zwift on Tuesday regarding stage 3 but havent had a response. I want to carry on with the tour but am concerned that i havent had a response re. stage 3 and that it wont be resolved for future rides.

I have downloaded the new update which should cure future issues but is there a way of making sure the previous rides are uploaded correctly as completed stages?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

@Jon_Ingram This is also my main concern. I have reached out to the support team (support@zwift.com) asking for the credit of my ride and most important to get the stage set as accomplished.
I am still waiting for a feedback since Tuesday.

Update: The missing stage was set as accomplished by Zwift.

Hope the bug for the iPad got fixed with the latest updates

I’ve had the same issue too, already logged a support ticket. This is not only happening to me on TdZ events, but other races and group rides.
This started happening for me on 1st Jan 2021.
Currently on Ipad Air- 12.5.1 and zwift app 1.0.61162.
Zwift power shows me completing the events, which is odd.
Have tested on my phone, Samsung S20 and no problems, but obviously tiny screen so bot ideal.
Previous fix of saving as soon as banner comes up is not possible as the app crashes as soon as the banner comes up.
Please help!

My TDZ Stage 4 and TDZ Stage 5 rides didn’t get credited as the app crashed on my iPad as i crossed the line.

FYI i suspected that on both accounts it was due to me completing my weekly ride goal during the TDZ ride and the app not handling showing that summary event and the end of ride summary.

is it possible to have the events credited. happy to send logs for the rides or links to my Strava.

Tom

TTZ stage 7 jungle loop Zwift crashed as I crossed the finish and while attempting to display the banner. On restart I was in a bush by the river and had to ride onto the road. Can I get credit for this? Cheers to the dramatic crash. :joy::joy: