Zwfit freezes midride (since end of june update)

I’ve tried everything, today I turned of the Xbox Gaming setting on the LG gram (tip from another post), thought it fixed it as I had 5 successful runs. No luck, 6th time crashed (today). Latest app update from Feb 6th (yesterday). Pity, its a nice laptop otherwise! Can’t wait for this to be fixed.

1 Like

Well, I was able to run 60 min without crashing. It seems like they are working on it… maybe…

For the moment, I’ll continue using my cellphone until we are 100% sure it won’t crash anymore.

Hi,

I have a Lenovo V15 IIL laptop and was having the much publicised issues with running Zwift on the integrated Intel GPU, in my case Intel UHD. To be specific, the processor in my laptop is an Intel i5-1035G1. However, I do seem to have managed to resolve the issue.

I was having the game-freezing issue. It was very frustrating and really quite traumatic.

Having tried many of the other proposed solutions with no success, I upgraded to Windows 11, uninstalled the display adaptor driver in Device Manager, and used the Intel Driver and Support Assistant to install:

Intel® 6th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows
Version: 31.0.101.2115
Release date: December 29, 2022

Since then I no longer have the crashes. I can see from other posts that people have followed this route and had no success, but it has worked for me and if just one person can follow in my wake and rid themselves of the heartbreak of having a pride-worthy effort up a steep climb stopped dead in its tracks by a spinning circle of doom then my work here will have been worthwhile.

Note: if you do upgrade to Windows 11 you cannot used the driver roll-back workaround that others have been successful with so I would strongly recommend trying that first.

Ride on,

Gav