XP for Ride ON and win a Sprint or KOM

I seem to Zwift users is becoming scarce giving Ride ON to other riders. I have a proposal to possibly provide 5-10 XP to give an riders one Ride ON.

And to give sprinting and COM competition a little more to run on, then you could provide 100-200 XP to win one of the leading jerseys.

Hi Morten, 

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, I’ll add them on the request list and will see if other people will vote it up so we can put it onto our radar. 

In meantime stay tuned and Ride On!

Why would someone vote you down for that, it’s the truth, Ride Ons are getting more and more scarce, I rode with a Belgian group the other day. Must have been 10 of them, I gave every single one a ride on for the lap I was with them and not a single one gave one back.

@Mark: XP for ride ons, fine.

XP for leading jerseys, most certainly not. Only encourages people to cheat even more. As long as w/kg exceeding pro’s are still grabbing jerseys there’s no way that should be rewarded with XP rewards.

@Stef agree mate I meant only for normal ride ons as well. I don’t know what can be done about the cheats, I hope the team has something in mind but I really don’t think they can stop it.