Will this PC run Swift?

I am new to Zwift. I am a triathlete using it for winter month training. I set it up with an old lap top. I did my first FTP workout yesterday and noticed the timer counting down way to fast. After doing some research, I found that my lap top falls woefully short of the minimum requirements. The FPS are way to slow and that causes problems with Zwift. I have found a tower with the following specs. Can anyone tell me if this will run Zwift ?

I ntel Core 2 Quad 2.66 ghz 4 core cpu , 4 gb ram, 250 gb hd 7200 rpm , Dvd-Cd Burner , 
Video Card : Ati Radeon HD 3600 , 1 x Dvi and 2 x HDMI outputs
The motherboard has 2 pci-e slots

Thanks in advance

That’s still a poor specification for Zwift. Personally I would recommend an AppleTV4K instead.

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for a PC option because I only have ANT+ sensors. Apple TV has to have blue tooth sensors…correct? 

+1 for AppleTV since it will be are less expensive than the tower and the performance will be much better. Make sure you check out the limitation before you decide on it.

I have a CyperPower PC that I purchased through Amazon and it has worked flawlessly with Zwift: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011D79KJA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What about sensors. Mine are all ANT+. My understanding is you cannot use IOs or TVOs without blue tooth sensors. I do have the wahoo ANT+ for iPhone(see pic). Will this allow me to run it on my iPad or AppleTV? 

If you have all ANT+ I would try and eliminate using any type of bridge to get ANT+ to AppleTV. I know CABLE works according to some beta feedback, but if you have all ANT+ why would you want a native BLE device.

Like I said previously, I have a CyperPowerPC that I purchased through Amazon and it has worked flawlessly with Zwift: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011D79KJA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I see your point…however, I have a lot of equipment already on hand. I am attempting to find a solution with equipment I already have. I may, in the end, just buy a gaming PC. Also I have 4 AppleTV’s in my house, I am a fan.

You don’t need an expensive gaming PC, this one works great: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011D79KJA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A gaming PC will more than likely cost twice as much and give you about the same performance.

What sensors exactly are you concerned about?

Getting new sensors and/or getting the likes of a CABLE to work with the AppleTV will probably still end up cheaper.

The CABLE, by the way, is a small device that receives your ANT+ signals and resends them as Bluetooth, usable by the Apple TV, etc. (It’s about 2.25" by 1.25")

If you have your trainer and your sensors already, and an Apple TV 4th generation or the latest Apple TV 4K, all you need to add is something like the CABLE ( C onnect  A NT+ to B luetooth L ow E nergy).

Read more from the manufacturer here.

I’ve used the CABLE to link an older, ANT+ only Powertap G3 power meter with an Apple TV 4th gen with good results.

Alternatives include getting sensors that send Bluetooth as well as ANT+ (Wahoo, for instance) or getting a faster PC with an ANT+ USB dongle.

I got everything set up on the iPad using the wahoo ant+ iOS sensor (pictured above) and it worked flawlessly. My next step will be Apple TV4. I already hav 4 of them. Thanks for the info on the cable. That was my next question. How do I hook to the Apple TV. One step at a time…