Will i lose my data if i cancel my monthly subscription

Fairly new here. I’m planning on using Zwift for riding indoors over Winter and then moving back outside when we reach spring. If I cancel my monthly subs when we reach spring, with the intention of re-starting next autumn, will I lose my stats / bikes / jerseys etc?

No, the data is preserved so you can resume your subscription at the same level etc. as when you stopped it.

Zwift allows you to take a break, say because the weather gets better so you would prefer to ride outdoors, and then a few months down the road when the weather gets bad again, resubscribe and pick up in-game right where you left off.

I took over a year off because my hardware was obsolete. When I finally upgraded and got back onto Zwift, all of my data was intact.

1 Like

As others have said, you don’t loose your data.

I suspend my subscription around March every year and reactivate it in October. Never lost a workout or my status.

david

thanks all - that’s very reassuring. i’ll be suspending sometime in the spring, then back on when Zwift do a Yorkshire World Road Race Champs set of courses - considering I live in that area, it’ll be good to compare virtual vs real life!!

1 Like