Watts not converting correctly to speed

Hi 

I did the Zwift - L’Equipe Camp: Monday Moaning this morning at 6.35am UK time.  My watts were correct but this did not convert to speed correctly.  My FTP is correct but even when at a steady 215 watts I was barely reaching speeds of 9mph - and this was on the flat!  I wasn’t the only one having these issues on the ride - Harry White I think also had similar issues and we rode and chatted on the messaging together.  We did inform the ride lead - I have not had this issue before!  Please help!

The L’Equipe Camp war a group workout.  during group workouts Zwift keep all rides together regardless of watt’s.

See below from ride/workout description:

https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=30495

ABOUT GROUP WORKOUTS
Zwifters line up in the starting area just like a normal event and once the event starts, workout mode begins. _ Everyone stays together regardless of power output. That’s right, if you’re outputting 100W and another Zwifter is outputting 400W you will stay in exactly the same position relative to each other._ Only if you stop pedaling and fall 6 meters behind the group will the rubber-banding stop.

Thanks for the reply…i have ridden completed the workout before. That is the point, we didn’t stay with the group, got dropped almost with immediate effect and the group got further and further ahead as the time went on. I completed the workout at the required w/kg…even had watts for me as was on workout mode so linked to my ftp. The watts did not correspond to speed. I wasn’t the only one with the exact problem in this ride. We all messaged with the ride lead. I guess there was a gliche ~ just hoping it can be sorted as no fun especially as it was an early start!