RACEPASS - Stage 1
Wacky Wednesdays Series at 18:40 UTC / 19:40 CET is using Category Enforcement with Split-Categories. This monthly series will have 4 or 5 Points Races each month with Bonus Points in play each race.
Stage 1: 01.November 2023 - Richmond: Libby Hill After Party - 1 Lap (33.2km - 107m) - Richmond Sprint (Lap 3), Richmond Sprint 2
Stage 2: 08.November 2023 - Watopia: Tempus Fugit - 2 Laps (36.8km - 56m) - Fuego Flats Long (Lap 1), Fuego Flats Short (Lap 1)
Stage 3: 15.November 2023 - Makuri: Suki’s Playground - 2 Laps (36.8km - 298m) - Country Sprint (Lap 1, 2)
Stage 4: 22.November 2023 - London: Greatest London Loop - 1 Lap (26.1km - 358m) - Leith Hill (Double Points)
Stage 5: 29.November 2023 - Yorkshire: Royal Pump Room 8 - 1 Lap (27.7km - 490m) - Yorkshire KOM, Yorkshire KOM Rev.
PEN → zFTP W/kg / zMAP Wkg / Compound Score (5min Wkg * 5min Watts)
Pen A - > 4.2 W/kg / > 5.1 W/kg / > 2000 (Wacky A’s)
Pen B - > 3.8 W/kg / > 4.6 W/kg / > 1650 (Wacky B’s)
Pen C - > 3.36 W/kg / > 4.1 W/kg / > 1350 (Wild B’s)
Pen D - > 2.9 W/kg / > 3.6 W/kg / > 1100 (Wacky C’s)
Pen E - < 2.9 W/kg / < 3.6 W/kg / < 1100 (Wild C’s and Wacky D’s)
Check your Category Enforcement and Power Curve at The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App
Finish Line: 50, 45, 42, 40, 39, 38, 37, 36, 35, 34,…, 10pts (for +34th Place)
Bonus Points (FAL): 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
LEAGUE CLASSIFICATION ZwiftPower - Login
– Racers will score points in all categories with a maximum of 50 points awarded for 1st place down to 10 points for 34th place.
– Each week there will be up to 20 bonus points available. Bonus segments are always based on a “first across the line” basis.
– To score points racers must finish the stage and be listed in zwiftpower.com results.
– Elite Level Performances above 5W/kg or 375W (20 mins); 6W/kg or 475W (5 mins); 9W/kg (1 min) and all riders with zwiftpower A+ category have to be supported by zwiftpower dual (power) recordings analysis from reputable power sources.
– Zwift Activities must be saved PUBLIC for verification.
RULES AND RACE Settings
- No Powerups
- No TT Bikes
- Participants must be registered on zwiftpower.com to be included in the results
- Smart trainer or Power Meter required.
- Heart Rate Monitor required.
- No Indoor Bikes without Controlled Resistance (Cadence=Power)
- Using Sticky Watts to get an unrealistic advantage will result in DQ
- WEDNESDAY at 18:40 UTC / 19:40 CET - Wacky Wednesdays (Split-Cats) Points Race Series
- FRIDAY at 17:45 UTC / 18:45 CET - Split-Cats Race by VirtuSlo 4Endurance
- FRIDAY at 18:45 UTC / 19:45 CET - VirtuSlo 4Endurance Steady Ride
- SUNDAY at 9:45 UTC / 10:45 CET - Split-Cats 50k Race by VirtuSlo 4Endurance
VirtuSlo 4Endurance League ‘23 from 29th October till 3rd December with 6 Stages on Sundays at 17:05 UTC / 18:05 CET