This is a post with a bunch of useful links to tools and websites that will enhance your Zwift experience in one way or another! Suggestions for additions or updates welcome.
Zwift News & Resources
- ZwiftInsider has a lot of very useful articles, tips etc. related to Zwift. It also has a copy of the Guest Course Schedule so you know which worlds are coming up alongside Watopia. (You can also find a calendar at What’s on Zwift?)
- TitaniumGeek’s unofficial Zwift User Manual
- ZwiftHacks has a searchable list of events and races.
- The de facto authority for racing on Zwift is ZwiftPower. Run by the Zwift community, that is the place to go if you’re serious about Zwift racing. You’ll need to connect your Zwift account to ZwiftPower.
- What’s on Zwift? has a searchable list of workouts and training plans available. This covers the official built-in ones, and a huge number of user-submitted custom workouts.
- The same site also has a searchable list of scheduled group workouts coming up in Zwift
- There’s also a tool to take a real world ride and turn it into a Zwift workout!
Podcasts and YouTube
- The ZwiftCast is a regular podcast covering what’s going on in the world of Zwift
- Shane Miller/GPLama on YouTube
A list of people who regularly stream Zwift races, as well as their other cycling and Zwift-related content.