Unofficial and interim 2021 Haute GC results

Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it

Do user: Anders Moeller
ID: 1777566

Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it.

Name: Stefan Reiss
ID: 2932181

Thank you Dean! Wonder what the Zwift plan is going to be for the promised upcoming Cape Epic GC, in light of this cluster? Put Dean on retainer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The effort Dean did is truly amazing. To not answer everyone’s request one by one maybe you could upload a pdf or other file without the names, just the finishing times. Everyone can look at her/his time for one stage or all three on zwiftpower and find themselves by searching for that time on your sheet.
But again! Real great work!!!

3 Likes

PART 1 - (cant list more than 10 users per post)

All - I seemed to have a data meltdown so had to re-do. I really hope Flint comes through as my confidence is a bit shaky after finding my typos.

From the posts above, here’s your results (including some I re-did from original result I provided):

@Fred_Richards 110th Cat A
@Jody_Hall_ABZ 2nd Cat B (wow)
@Mark_Crane_TOG_G_65y 334 Cat C
@Vincent_Pickering_SC 39th Cat B
@iroKesi_BHC 308th Cat A
@Nick_Niebling 42nd Cat C
@Alex_Labey 384 Cat B
@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ 408th Cat B (sorry Gerrie :disappointed_relieved:)
@Ian_Megginson2727 739th Cat B
@Alex0309 14th Cat A

6 Likes

PART 2 - (cant list more than 10 users per post)

All - I seemed to have a data meltdown so had to re-do. I really hope Flint comes through as my confidence is a bit shaky after finding my typos.

From the posts above, here’s your results (including some I re-did from original result I provided):

@Tommi_Heikkinen 6th Cat B
@DJ_Hunt_DIRTy_Saddle 78th Cat B
@David_Browne_3977 285th Cat B
@Tim_Walters1 1230th Cat C
@Duke_Dunsford 1170 Cat C
@Geoff_Cooper_Sklar_M 228th Cat B
@JoeH 197th Cat B
@Michael_Consta5610 322nd Cat B
@Jeremy_Gourd6683 538th Cat B
@Geoff_Gibson 301 Cat B

4 Likes

PART 3 - (cant list more than 10 users per post)

@Stevie_Weevie_DV 395th Cat C
@Anders_Moeller 405th Cat C
@Stefan_Reiss_agent_o 48th Cat B (thx for comment :laughing:)

@Cory_Donovan_ZSUNR - I’ll do some fudging of data later to see where you would have placed
@exedanni - couldnt see your “request” so cant find username - will have a quick search again

@Anthro_Solipsist2507 great idea to PDF non-named results. I see Flint is hopeful of getting some data out too so if he hasnt by the time I’m back from a ride today, I’ll PDF.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ thanks for tidying up the threads etc

3 Likes

That is the least I can do with all the effort you have done.

LOL - Still happy with my performance. These climbing races is not my strong point but I like to challenge my self up the climbs. I had fun doing this event. I would like to have this more than once a year.

1 Like

Oh wow, @Dean , that is above and beyond awesome, can’t tell you how much I appreciate it! I’ve reached out to Zwift support at least 4 times, and got nothing. You’re a hero in this community!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much Dean! Great work.

And thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: My legs felt it on Monday…

1 Like

Cheers Cory - got carried away in a moment of boredom that I shant be repeating!

With a total time of 6:14:47 I’ve got you at about 411th Cat C

1 Like

Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it.

ZP User Name: Bryan Lustria
ID: 1270188

Massive effort. Thanks a lot

Cheers @Bryan_Lustria. 30th Cat C. Great effort.

1 Like

Sweet! I’m happy with that!

1 Like

Incredible work @Dean :clap:t2: - thank you so much! This is far and away above what anyone should expect of a regular riding punter!!

And yeah, WOW - I worked hard for 2 months to prepare for this event (and burn off Xmas excesses!), gave it all I could - 1st and 2nd all-time 90min power efforts according to TrainingPeaks stages 1 and 2, and a minor FTP increase stage 3. Knew I had placed 1st in my B time slot stages 1 and 3, 2nd on stage 2 - so of course I have been very keen to see the GC…! :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

Thank you again. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@Jody_Hall_ABZ Better watch out :stuck_out_tongue: Next year you’ll have to start with the As :laughing:

1 Like

@Dean Thank you very much for getting this together, really appreciate it!

-Geoff

@Dean awesome work, much appreciated.

May it forever be the time they mark down the pies to a dollar whenever you’re in New World

Bottom end of A?! :grimacing: Yeah, that doesn’t sound like a good place to be at all…! :scream::coffin:

1 Like

ZP Name: jeremy1usc (Eat DIRT)
ID: 513210

Thanks so much for doing this. You da man!

1 Like

Great, thanks so much for your hard work on this Dean!

1 Like