Unofficial and interim 2021 Haute GC results

Hey folks - I have made a separate thread so this one can get back to the issue of putting pressure on Zwift.

Thanks to those of you who asked for numbers tonight. I’ve been rechecking data as I provided it and it looks pretty OK.

If you want my version of data, head on over to:

1 Like

Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it.

ZP Name is Alexander Gerhart

Thanks for doing this guys, I appreciate it. Great job!

Thanks for doing this Dean, I’ve posted in the other thread

Provide the spreadsheet to @xflintx - they should be able to then stick it somewhere, considering Zwift already has all the necessary permissions to do so. The fact that a user has to be doing this is mindboggling.

2 Likes

@Alex0309 One of your results and a few of your fellow racers got deleted out of my sheet for one of your races so I have to re-do the numbers. But crikey, impressive results! Will sort tomorrow.

From the other thread:
Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it.

Username: Mark Crane
ID: 1630774

Username: Tommi Heikkinen
ID: 1480010

Thank you :+1:

Thank you Dean! I’m fine, I’ll wait. Appreciate all your efforts and everyone else’s!

ZP Name: DJ Hunt (DIRTy Rascals Grind)
ID: 1670204

Thanks!!

ZP Name: David Browne
ID: 596837
Thanks!

ZP User Name: Tim Walters
ID: 315888

Thanks

Tim

ZP User Name: Duke Dunsford
ID: 3258594

Thank you for this effort!
-Duke

Only 504 in Cat A?

I am top 504 at the very least! :grinning:

2 Likes

Dean, Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it.

Username: Geoff Cooper
ID: 17926

Username Joe Howie (TR)

[quote=“Joe_Howie_TR, post:35, topic:541147, full:true”]

Username Micky Konsta
Thanks for doing this! You should be hired/payed to help :slight_smile:

Username: Jeremy Gourd (PDX BATs)
ID: 884889

Thank you!!

Name: Geoff Gibson
ID: 2759989

Please provide my results from the Haute 2021 series. I’m happy for you to release these in this forum publicly. I’m also fine with your work potentially having some flaws so results may not reflect what Zwift provides when they get to it

Thanks Stevie Weevie (DV)

This is really impressive Dean, huge help for the community and we all owe you! I completed all 3 stages, although Stage 3 never listed to ZP, even though I was not DQ’d and the ride uploaded to Zwift, as seen here: zwift DOT com/activity/760262879525340400
Since I rode about a mile after, I should clarify that my official finish time was 2:16:00, as seen in the attached photo…

If there’s any way to include me in your results list, I would be hugely grateful! If it’s possible:

Username: Cory Donovan ZSUNR
ID: 3036228