Training Peaks workouts not appearing May 30 2020 [SOLVED]

There seems to be a major issue with showing TraininPeaks planned workouts after updating. I have done the update and they do not appear. I have also gone ahead and disconnected and reconnected my TP and Zwift accounts too, but no luck. As a last measure I went ahead and unistalled and reinstalled Zwift on my Apple TV, laptop, and Iphone and still no results. This is very frustrating!!! Why can’t Zwift updates go more smoothly. This seems to be a reoccurring problem!

5 Likes

Buenas! Respecto a la última actualización de zwift, ñ he encontrado que no se logra sincronizar los entrenamientos desde training peaks a zwift. He intentado volver a enlazar ambas apps para ver si se soluciona y no hay mejora. Espero se logre arreglar este error. Saludos!

3 Likes

So this has become really annoying. I have 2 apple tvs, a loptop with android, and an iphone. I have updated all of them, but Traningpeaks only shows up in the workouts on only one of my apple tvs. The rest no longer will display workouts from Trainingpeaks after installing the update. So Zwift, what is going on???

2 Likes

So unhappy with Zwift right now that I am looking for an alternative. I came across RGT Cycling which is free! And, it looks like it syncs your workouts from TrainingPeaks. I am quite literally at the end of my rope with Zwift. I hope they will get it together soon or the might just lose a customer or two. In the past I have recommended Zwift to my clients, but it looks like this might just have to stop. With this update problem, I have had clients contacting me all morning asking for their training plans thinking it is something that I forgot to do in TrainingPeaks. However, the real problem is with Zwift! I am tired of this.

3 Likes

If you’re unhappy with Zwift, I’m guessing you’ll be REALLY unhappy with RGT. :wink:

3 Likes

Good luck with that

2 Likes

Hi, we noticed that after the update we can no longer see our Training Peaks workout. Is this intentional or will this be fixed? Thanks

3 Likes

+1 on the issues of TrainingPeaks workouts not uploading into Zwift.

3 Likes

I can confirm I have the same issue.

Workouts not syncing from TrainingPeaks with this latest update - please fix ASAP.

1 Like

After the last update of zwift, the workout training peaks folder disappeared. It is no longer synchronizing.
Here, our entire team has the same problem.

I noticed the TrainingPeaks custom workout drop down is not available/visible under the workout tab before a ride on Zwift. This happened after I installed the recent update. Using iPad Pro. The workouts I’ve created in TrainingPeaks, and that exist in my TrainingPeaks calendar, used to automatically show up in Zwift under the TrainingPeaks folder in Zwift startup screen. Can this be fixed? Or is it a problem on my end.

it happened to the whole team here too, after the update.
The workout training peaks folder no longer appears.
I’ve done a new installation of zwift, disconnected and reconnected zwift with my training peaks account and nothing worked.

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one! Hopefully there’s a patch, 'cause it’s annoying to export the workouts and save the files to the workout folder individually.

For anyone having issues with TrainingPeaks, here’s how to manually get those workouts from TP to Zwift: TrainingPeaks Workouts Not Syncing To Zwift? Here’s a Workaround | Zwift Insider

Hopefully HQ will fix the integration very soon!

4 Likes

Hi Zwift, from all of the other posts I have read, I guess I’m happy it’s not just an issue I’m facing alone.

Would you happen to be able to let us/me know when the issue is planned to be resolved? I train everyday and I can work around the issue, but it would help me if I knew how many days ahead I should be building and exporting workouts. Even a ballpark figure would help.

Thanks for your continued support

Agree- I will have to give rouvvy a go.

i find this so annoying especially since today is a complete washout.can’t get it to work and having trouble importing my TP workout manually.

This really isn’t good enough, we pay for Zwift and all it’s features. The update was clearly rolled out without being tested… Anyone can make a mistake, I can understand that.
What I can’t understand is why this mistake can’t be remedied by a roll back to the last stable version. I’ve used Zwift for a long time and remained loyal due to the reliability of the platform and training peaks integration.

3 Likes