Training Peaks workouts not appearing May 30 2020 [SOLVED]

Sometimes rolling back the client is not as easy as rolling back the servers not to mention the database.
Who knows, it may be an issue with TrainingPeaks … shrug

today after the new update of zwift. i can’t synchronize my workout on trainingpeak.

Zwift is aware of the issue and are working on it.

Mine still isn’t working on Apple TV… refreshed the training peaks sync, reinstalled program on Apple TV and still nothing. Anyone else still having issues today?

New bug from update (again) see Training Peaks workouts not appearing May 30 2020 [SOLVED]

The most recent update has removed the Custom Workouts Folder from the Training Menu.
It’s missing on WIN PC and IOS?

Same here

2 Likes

Hoping its a quick fix, so many athletes using this, and coached running group training sessions.

3 Likes

I’d suggest creating your own and seeing where the new workout goes in your zwift folder (in Windows). Maybe, just maybe, it creates a new folder with a different name than before. If so just put all your custom workouts in the new folder. Worth a shot.

I thought it was missing at first too but if you notice on the right side of the picture, the scroll line is actually set one position down. If you scroll up it will be there.

No, it’s still not there, the top Folder is FTP test

1 Like

I just scrolled up and it was there. What system are you using? Maybe your problem only affects certain ones? Right below the “New” graphic in blue there is a scroll column.

I’ve looked on Win PC 10 and IPhone. I’ve got coaching clients having the same issues on various platforms. I would imagine it also depends if they have auto update on.

Better send in a support ticket then.

3 Likes

The Training Peaks thing appears to be a separate issue from the custom workouts folder as my custom workouts folder is still there full of my custom workouts.

Correct. They’re two separate folders,

Custom Workouts contains the rides created within Zwift or synced using the folder structure with the app
Training Peaks Custom Workout is today’s workout sync’d/imported from Training Peaks.

The former works, the latter is broken.

any word on when it will be fixed?

3 Likes

Is it possible to import the TP .ZWO file directly into Zwift as a workaround until this gets fixed? I’ve looked everywhere for instructions, but can’t find them.

Yes you can do it on a pc,

1. Download the file from the workout card, save as .zwo file.
  2. Copy the file
  3. Paste into Documents>Zwift>Workouts>(riderID#)
  4. Open Zwift>Training>Custom (not TP Custom Workouts) Workouts
  5. Select Training ride that you just added
  6. Click Ride!