TOW Stage 2 completed but did not count [SOLVED]

Yes me too. Got an email to say it’s showing on my companion app now but it is still not there.
However, if we are all having the same issue then I am hopeful it will be rectified.

Same here. I already done it twice but still not updated on companion app.

Same here, too, both in the Companion app and desktop app.

Rode Stage 2 @701a Sat. Companion App feed shows the ride and stats etc. but ride is not showing up as completed.

Same here, I don’t think it matters though because Zwift still knows you have done it, and I think it is just a bug!

Bei mir wurde die 2. Etappe auch noch nicht aktualisiert. Scheint ein allgemeines Problem zu sein.

…and another that didn’t receive the credit, got the completion email, got the “it’s fixed” email, still got no credit

Have emailed support, and will take another go at Stage 2 tomorrow!

Here the same problem. Yesterday 03 / April I ride TWO Stage 2: at UTC 13h and it does not appear as a complete.

Did Stage 2 a second time today and got credit.

Add me to the list. Rode the Muir & Mountain this morning and no completion shown, did get the completion email.

They will say it is all your fault for a few days. Then they will say there is nothing they can do. Then a patch will be issued and the problem will be fixed but you need to ride again.

Same here

Same here. Usual Zwift bugs.

Same here. Rode TOW Stage 2 B on Saturday, got confirmation e-mail from Zwift, got it in zwiftpower, but no credit in Zwift itself. Rode the same ride for the second time on Sunday morning and got the credit!
The only difference on my end was that first time, I browsed in my garage before exiting and getting the ride saved. Not sure if this could have made a difference.
Anyhow, stage 2 is such a sweet medium length ride with a moderate climb and with double XP, that riding it again is fun and pleasure. I might ride for for the third time on Monday if I find time.

Yep mine’s not showing either!

I rode the B route twice, two days ago and yesterday and did not get the credit for either. I received the email saying I finished the stage as well as an email saying that the Companion app should now show I have completed Stage 2 (it didn’t).

I just rode the B route again (the stage that started about 2 hours ago (4:00am Mon 5th Apr UTC) and I did get the credit this time. I did do a late join 20 odd minutes in so I only had to ride up half the volcano.

Now, I don’t know if Zwift has fixed the problem or if it’s just an intermittent bug where some people get the credit and some don’t.

A little bit of communication from someone at Zwift on the status of the bug would be useful though. I know it’s Easter but surely there is someone on call?

1 Like

I have logged an incident with Zwift Support to investigate. This happened with an activity that I completed (re:TOW Stage 2 - Shorter Run).

Same… Stage 2 Long Ride.

Same here, email received but no badge fir St2 long on dashboard. Meh!

I did shorter ride again this morning and now got the badge?!