TOW Stage 2 completed but did not count [SOLVED]

Same problem here, and also with the account of my wife

I too did Stage 2 also which hasn’t counted but I am hopeful Zwift are sorting

I finally got a reply for Zwift saying they’re looking into whether I’m eligible for credit. Probably going to ride it again anyway :unamused:

Same

Did long ride Sunday - no badge
Shorter ride twice this morning - badge now shows…

Adding my name to the list of people not getting credit for riding ToW stage 2. Completed the women’s ride on Saturday and I appear in ZwiftPower results and in my activity timeline but still incomplete on the app…

That was my thoughts too - just did the shorter pin up on the Volcano session and it has ticked it off!

I have the same problem. Completed the stage but no credit. I did get an email that it was fixed, but sadly it still has not. Contacted support, but still no response

Same here, received text and saved screenshot. But no tick box for stage completed.
Zwift needs to sort this out, it’s always the same for most big events.

Hello,

Fo 2 Day thé stage 2 of thé TOW 2021 hasard not bien validated yet fully realized. An idea ?

Thank you

Maybe this is a new feature for this years TOW.
The 2 stands for the number of times you have to complete it …
Looking forward to Stage 6 already :rofl:

5 Likes

at least it is double XP otherwise i would have just not continue with the Tour and just go back to doing my workouts … just do it until you get the little badge. no harm done… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I just re-did it and it counted. Only thing different was I stayed and rode an extra 10mins.

Having previously ridden stage 1 A & B today I rode stage 2 A for the first time and it counted. I don’t use Companion.

my saturday ride, i selected the event thru zwift, though shown as completed with ride details and everything, did not show as a ‘tick’ under the TOW event in companion, nor was it shown as ridden in zwift. but today i selected the event fr companion and did the ride and the acknowledged as such… unsure if that was the problem…

did you select to do the event thru zwift or companion?

1 Like

The first stage 2 event attempt I selected through myzwift online using the TOW event page. I then edited my start time using companion as I was out and wasn’t going to be back in time. So essentially entered using companion > events.

I then entered the second stage 2 event using myzwift + TOW link. It worked; so potentially an issue with companion. Annoying but can’t complain - I got to do a different route and some more miles.

I just received a new email from Zwift about the issue:

I solved it allready by riding stage 2-A and stage 2-B again and that worked. :wink:

Just received another mail from Zwift. They are working on it.

Over the weekend, you received an update over your Stage Two ride of the [Tour of Watopia, mentioning that your Zwift Compnaion has been brought up to date. We would like to clarify that this is still in process.

Scotty the Squirrel is working double-time to process your credit and making sure your Zwift Companion gets updated as soon as possible! Once this is completed, your Zwift Companion will be revised with the correct information.

Looks fixed now.

Just got the credit for stage 2 in the game app and companion app.

Haven’t done an additional ride.

Hey everyone on this thread -

Sorry for the poor experience. We identified the issue per this other post

Since I wrote that - everyone who did Tour of Watopia Stage 2 this past Saturday morning has been retroactively credited for the stage completion.

No need for you to do anything other than prepare for the mountainous Stage 3, mwahahaha… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes