TOW Stage 2 completed but did not count [SOLVED]

Same here. Did longer ride yesterday.

Same here stage 2 A route not showing got email saying companion app updated but still no change.

Same here. And I must say that this is a common problem with all of the prvious Tours (Watopia, Zwift, London, … ).
It cannot be that hard to implement the tracking correctly. At least not if it has been troublesome so often in the past. Damn.

Although I got an eMail that I finished ToW Stage2 (in fact I did it twice during a day) it is not checked in game or companion app.

Anyone else has this problem?

Hi everyone,
Recently I finished the TOW stage 2. When I finished, stage 2 was not highlighted even though if I go into the ride I have proof of completing it! Please help.image
Does it matter?

Same. Gutted through yesterday sick and got no stamp…

There’s a big thread with a ton of people saying the same thing. It sounds like it was fixed sometime yesterday but people who wrote in trying to get credit for earlier rides have been told that they have credit but it’s not showing up. I redid it this morning and got credit.

Same here. Two mails received confirming completion of stage 2 long ride. No badge on Companion app.

It matters if you want to get the second kit that is available for finishing the tour.

Same issue on the 4/3 15:00 ride. Badge was awarded, ride shows in companion, just no tick in the TOW ride banner. How does one appeal to the help team?

If it’s still not showing for people I suggest going through the contact us page to log it with them.

Didnt work for me first time I did it . Same as everyone else posting here .
Seems to have worked today on my second attempt.

Same here as well! I don’t fancy doing it again!

I completed stage 2 today and the badge isn’t showing that it completed.

Photo added.

Same here!

My TOW stage 2 is still not showing on the companion app. I got a second email this morning to say it had been completed although it is only showing stage 1 as complete?

Same here. Frustrating after all that climbing!

1 Like

Same for me🤕