Tour de Zwift 2022 Stage 2 Update

Hi Shuji, is the automatic credit applicable to the Stage 2 Long Run (A) too? Or should I contact Customer Support (is that via the help-bot?)? Because I had this on my Stage 2 Long Run (A) yesterday (17:01pm A’dam time), I crossed the blue Line/Bar across the road and poof, Zwift closed, I logged in again but there was nothing there anymore, no record of me doing Stage 2, no Stage 2 Run badge. Downloaded the fitfile, it was malformed, fixed it with fixfiletool and it came out as a ride, not a run. Zwift . com activity feed only has a screen with distance ran, not any activity details. Thanks i.a.

Hi Rafi,

The automatic credit applies to Zwifters who have experienced a screen freeze once they reached the top of the Alpe.

However, if you have completed the stage and didn’t receive credit for it due to a crash, please let us know and we’ll give you credit for it.

1 Like

Hi James, thank you. Yes I finished, I actually by accident have a screen print from right before the finish, attached. Not sure how to let you know, I’ve sent a message via the helpbot/helpwindow not having an emailadress of Customer Support. Will that do? I can copy/paste the message here that I’ve sent (not a native english speaker, sorry):
" I finished TdZ Stage 2 Long RUN (cat.A) yesterday (group 17:01PM Amsterdam time), Zwift crashed/threw me out right at/after finishing, it was not saved, it is not credited in Companion app. I logged back in, nothing. Zwift activity feed doesn’t have the TDZ Stage 2 Run acitivity, just a screen of the run without details and not TDZS2. I read in forum Stage 2 Long RIDE had a similar issue and will be credited. Not sure if that is for Run as well, so I am asking. By accident, I did make a screen print right before the finish. You can see the Blue Bar across and you can see in the right menu on screen that I am running in Stage2. Attached it. Can you help please?"
Thanks again,
IMG_7016

I had a similar problem Rafi, app crashed on Tour de Zwift run finish. Only this was on stage 3 (short one). The run was not saved, nor was it exported to Strava/Garmin. The Zwift app was run on iOS and had just been updated. I did not take any screenshots unfortunately, I find that hard on the treadmill.But I did get some RideOns from fellow Zwifters, some of whom noticed the missing workout and stage completion.
A bit frustrating, all in all.

Zwift stage 2 issues. I know you are aware of these problems, but I still have not been credited for completing this ride. Also, it is not recognised in my ZwiftPower profile. Can you please resolve this. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Did you encounter the Alpe bug? If so it should be automatically credited.

Otherwise, I’d recommend contacting Zwift support.

Thanks, will do

After this mornings Zwift update I Rode stage 2 this morning ,completed saved and returned to see my tour card unstamped, checked activities and it had the ride but listed as only 10.6km see pic ,reset everything and rode the stage again for a second time same result despite it showing event complete at end of race as per pic, no issue with internet either.

I had a similar issue. A tempo workout I did was not recorded instead a ride of less distance and time was recorded.
I contacted Zwift and after a few back and forths they told me this was unfortunate and recommended I just mark my workout as completed on plan. No solution.

I finished the stage which has recorded but I’ve not had my stamp updated and my ride has not been added to Zwift power. A real shame these glitches have affected peoples hard work on the bike.

Same issue here - completed but didn’t register.

Did you guys go through the blue translucent banner about 200m after the KOM banner?

If so, you should have completed the stage. Please contact support if you haven’t been credited for the stage and they will do so for you.

2 Likes

Yes and did it twice as you can see from screen shot it says complete but didn’t register and companion also gives a different distance, have contacted support 3 times and got no where…

Drop me a message with your Zwift ID and I’ll try to get someone to sort it for you tomorrow/Tuesday (it’s a holiday in the US tomorrow)

Sry James not seeing a pm envelope when I click your avatar

Click on my name, then you should see something that says message.

Pm sent ty

Just rode stage 2 for a third time after no reply from cs in 3 days, thankfully the race came up complete despite being registered again as a 10.6km ride, get your act together Zwift!

I had the same issue. I contacted support and hope to get the stamp.