[To Come] Competition & AI Tech Update: Jul/Aug 2022

Hello Zwifters!

You can expect a new post covering July and August’s work for Competition and AI Tech within the next ~7-10 days.

We are definitely overdue for an update of the last ~2 months for you all. It’s been a busy few weeks here so I’m looking forward to sharing with you what we’ve been working on.

This topic will be open for a few days to capture your comments, questions, or feedback.

Thanks for your patience and we’ll see ya with the official post soon!

Ride On. :ride_on:

5 Likes

AI tech sounds intriguing… this sounds promising! I havent been this keen on zwift since I first discovered you could race…

Thanks Flint. It’s been a bit quiet, so communication that just says that an update is coming is very welcome. Looking forward to hear what’s cooking!

1 Like

It’s Zwift’s marketing hype covering pace-bots - nothing AI about them. They do what they are told.

Edit: a bit of AI they could cut their teeth on is on the the Home Screen - we all use it differently it seems and AI could figure this out and give us al what we want. Would make a lot of people happy.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone considers the pace bots as AI, I’d like to see the AI do something like help pace a TT or guide you through a workout. Even that is limited compared to what AI is able to do big picture. I’d expect something more interesting than my little brain can conceive.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.