Tacx calibration not working in Zwift

Thanks for the reply. I am well aware it’s busy and people are working from home. I myself am now out of work and looking after kids whilst my wife is trying to work from home. Hence why I’d like to be able to fix the problem and use the trainer and subscription I pay for.

I have the Tacx flux smart trainer. Not quite sure of the difference between the two. However the problem is different to mine.

I appreciate people on this forum are trying to help despite not being Zwift employees and are answering my questions for free. Which is great.

But I am still stuck paying for something I can’t use. At a time where I need it to be working the most. I know that’s my bad luck and many people around the world are going through much harder things than I. If Zwift want to stop taking people’s money whilst it is not working for them I’d be more likely to cut them some slack. However I follow the advice displayed on their website and am told I will be contacted in 24 hours. Until they change this policy of saying someone will be in contact within 24 hours I and I’m sure others experiencing issues will continue to feel frustrated with the service they pay for.

1 Like

Hi will can you put your last ride log file in Zwiftalizer.com. Post a screenshot so we can help.

It look like you are getting dropouts, calibration will not fix dropouts.

What new Bluetooth or network devices did you introduce to the house over the weekend.

1 Like

Hi gerrie did You just delete my other thread?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I closed it. I added a description why.

Do you work for Zwift? How are you able to view my rides to see what is happening? I only ask as I have no clue as to how this whole thing works? I am not trying to be awkward. But I am curious as to how many others on here experience or have experienced problems when trying to contact Zwift.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t find the description as to why you closed my thread

As far as I’m aware we have not added any new devices or Bluetooth providers over the weekend. I did do the latest Tacx update around a week or so ago. But it continued to work alter this. And only became a problem at the weekend. Maybe around a wheel later.

I use the companion app, I looked you up and looked at your rides. No I don’t work for Zwift, I am a passionate Zwifter and a Forum Wayfinder (Forum Admin)

1 Like

Ok just wondered. If you are passionate about Zwift surely it can’t just be a Zwift cheerleader forum and it would be helpful if there was somewhere users could post their grievances and experiences?

Again I’m not trying to be awkward.

Have you tried another software, like the Tacx App or RGT Cycling, Rouvy or sth?
The problem is maybe your trainer and not zwift.

2 Likes

Yes I have. I tried last night to use the Tacx utility app and was able to do so.

@Will_Burgess

Here are your topic.

We are tying to help you fix your problem, but it seem like you are more interested to post your grievances about Zwift support than getting help.

Keen to get help. But I think it is also right that people are able to point out problems and see if others are experiencing this too? Surely that’s the point of the forum? I’d rather not be having conversations on forums or the internet. I just want to be able to train. That’s it. And currently I. Ant.

I have stated the fact it’s great people are trying to help. But I’d like to know if others are also experiencing the same problems. I don’t think the forum can be only a pro Zwift message? Presumably the support is part of the price of the subscription? So what would be a reasonable time for Zwift support to get back to me? That’s all I’m trying to put out there! And hopefully get my issue fixed so that I don’t need to do anything else but use Zwift for what it’s intended for. To use as a riding or training tool.

Sorry if you don’t agree with me. I’m sure there are other users that would.

When is the last time you tried using the trainer on Zwift?

Have you done the speed test I suggested?

Are you using the Zwift Companion App to bridge the Bluetooth signal or directly connecting the trainer?

What do you have the Difficulty Slider set to?

Let’s just stay on topic please, we are trying to assist you but you keep veering off course.

1 Like

I don’t know, it depend how many people are having problem and how long it take them per person, look how long it take us to help with this issue. we probably ask the same questions that support would ask.

The more information you give the quicker the problem will be fixed.

There was no Zwit update on the 11th of April, so something on your side had to change.

1 Like

I tried using Zwift this morning but it would not pair with my trainer. again I have calibrated the trainer and checked for updates on the Tacx utility app.
The difficulty slider is currently on medium. I have tried changing this also but that did not fix the problem.
I have Zwift downloaded onto the desktop of my computer. I select this and it loads and then pairs with my trainer. I’m not sure what a Zwift companion app is. I’m going to try to get on Zwift now.

1 Like

If I reread this thread, I can’t find out what problem you have.
All Info I got is, you have a Tacx Flow 1st Gen (which is known to have many issues) and your Zwift-Watts are not “right”. :thinking:

2 Likes

That is a very high ping time.

Make sure that the trainer is not paired to any other device or app before opening Zwift, Bluetooth only allows one connection at a time.

I would suggest getting an ANT+ dongle and a USB extension for a more robust setup.

How far away is your computer from the trainer?

Are you using a new or different fan?
Do you have florescent lights?
Have you changed your WiFi channel?