SRAM Send It Series

What’s that about then?

Race 1 is streaming now on Facebook and YouTube, but it seems to have appeared out of nowhere!

Certainly I haven’t seen the sort of build-up we got with the KISS league earlier this year.

OK, found this:

https://zwift.com/events/series/sram-send-it-series/

Judging from comments on the Facebook stream, it was only promoted at all to people in Australia and New Zealand.

I think that sucks. I’m as interested in a race series as anyone in Australia. :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard nothing about it. Just logged onto youtube and saw Zwift was live streaming and of course I had tuned in at the end of the event.

Zwift really does not to clean up the display if they want this e-racing to catch on. The first thing they could do without needing to change any code is hide the segment display on the left of screen. 90% of the time it displays irrelevant segments (why am I seeing Jungle Loop segment on a Fuego flats race?) and all it does is clog up the screen with junk information.

But the rest really needs a complete overhaul. The rider list is useless as it bounces around so much, no distance to go, too many camera switches as they have to jump from rider to rider to change camera, force riders to stick to a naming convention instead of everyone doing their own thing and at least post interim race results as people cross the line (maybe use that space on the left of screen after you’ve hidden the segment display).

Same here I don’t know how I missed this.
I participate in most Australian time zone events because it fall in my training time (5am to 7am EST)

1 Like

Seems like I did get the email. Unfortunately it showed up only 7 hours before the event and I only check my emails once a day so I missed the first event (not much notice though).

Welcome to the [SRAM Send It Series]! Get fired up with several Australian National Road Series teams for a fun weekly showdown. Every Tuesday until 16th of July, the entire Zwift community will get the chance to race alongside pros. Dive into the action. Give it your best shot.

Complete any of the races to unlock the unique SRAM jersey . Complete five out of the six races, and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win the all-new SRAM Force eTap AXS Groupset! There will also be a number of other prizes throughout the series for racers who bring the heat.

Don’t want to race? No problem. Join the livestream to catch experts Nathan Guerra, Pat Shaw, and Matthew Keenan as they offer commentary and bring the banter.

Here’s the link for series (which Daren also posted above): https://zwift.com/events/series/sram-send-it-series/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=zwift_all_sramsendit_announcement_signup