Sole Fitness F65 AC (2019)

Hi Jordi,
Unfortunately not yet.
Attila

Hi Attila,
Yesterday, I sent an email to service of sole Fitness. I will let you know if I receive some feedback

Jordi

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue with another brand: XTerra Fitness model TRX4500.
Please, keep us posted.

Regards,
Mauro

Hi Attila,

I am same issue for F65 model 2016 (2016-2019)

Now they have F63 F65 model 2020 that is no problam to conect with Zwift

hope everyone can fix this issue as soon

Regards,
Pratchaya

I hope that Zwift developers (with treadmill producer) fix the problem and hope that it could be happen soon.
Attila

1 Like

Hi everybody. I bought 1 months ago F65 and today I tried to connect it to Zwift but I found the same problem as yours. My Zwift app doesn’t find the treadmill, the list of devices is empty. I also wore Garmin sportwarch, do you think the too many devices can create connection problems? I’m so upset! Thanks a lot Stefania from Italy

1 Like

Stefania, I tried many setups and almost totally isolated the treadmill and zwift running device alone. nothing to do. I hope that Zwift developers can find a solution.
Niente da fare, nonostante tutte le prove purtroppo Zwift non riconosce il tapis. Ho spento e isolato tutto quello che poteva interferire a livello di segnale. Con la propria Sole app o Kinomap ci si riesce a connettere e farlo funzionare. Quindi non 'è questione di bluetooth.
Attila

Good evening, I have the Sole F85 2016-2019 version so not supported in Zwift direct. I have to use a an app called RunCline to bridge from my treadmill to my Apple TV, it works fine doing this. However, in the instructions I MUST start the treadmill first, then connect to the bluetooth, otherwise all of the controls lock out.

I would recommend trying starting the treadmill at 1kph first, before connecting to Zwift and see how that goes.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will write to Zwift support :sweat:

Hi Carl
Do you need foot pod for this connect option?
I can pair with Zwift but I can not share speed. My avatar no runs…How do you do for share the pace?

Thanks

Thanks a lot. I will try.
I’f it doesn’t works, could you suggest me some pods to put on the shoes? I need to use it for running.

I have the Stryd foot pod. there are a couple of them from Garmin or zwift that you can use.
You can also buy the runn for the treadmill
https://npe-inc.com/runn-smart-treadmill-sensor/
K.

The limitation of having to start the TM before RunCline is no longer true with the Sole treadmills. Yay! :slight_smile:

I have
SOLE f65 2017 (old bluetooth)
Samsung S20
Runcline v0.66 - Pod Name F65 - Connected : Pod timeout

There is no speed on the screen!

Is there a solution?

Janez,

I’m the dev for RunCline. Please send me a message on Messenger or Zwift Running Facebook page and I will help you. Thanks.
Pascal

1 Like

Hi Janez,
I just tested again my F63 with RunCline v0.66 on Android and it still works. Must be something with the Samsung S20 that is different. You are not the first one to report such issue. I worked on this the past 2 days without explanation. The connections works then the BT communications stops after a few seconds and never restart. My el-cheapo Levono tablet works. It must be a weird combination that is causing the problem. In the meantime, I can just suggest to use a different device or use RunCline on iOS which is rock solid.
Best regards,
Pascal

Hi Pascal,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, F63 (old version), and cannot get v0.67 to work even when starting the treadmill beforehand. It locks out the controls. I tried to mimick the behavior with the Sole Fitness app. Basically, the Sole Fitness app locks me out of the treadmill controls and does the same type of behavior until I press the sync button on the Sole app. However, I haven’t found any type of option on Runcline to sync.

I don’t have any iOS devices to run it. Thanks for creating this app, hopefully I can get it to work with my old F63 at some point.

Regards,
Vincent

Hi Vincent,

RunCline 0.67 is pretty old. Try the latest v0.89d in GooglePlay store. That version should not lock the console.

If you want to continue with the version you have then there is a trick to prevent the F63 console from locking:

Hi Pascal. I too cannot get my sole f85 to connect with zwift. I downloaded the runcline app and it immediately connected. How do I bridge that to zwift on my apple tv? Also, can I bridge it to zwift on my iphone while the runcline app is also running? Thanks.

John

Hi John,
It should have worked. First you pair the F85 in RunCline (which you did) and second you start Zwift in AppleTV and pair with RunCline. As simple as that. Are you saying you did not see RunCline in Zwift pairing screen? Did you see something else? RunCline may appear as RunCline, Stryd or the name of the device running RunCline. You can’t miss. It’s as easy as that. If you experience more difficulties, try to do a “Forget Device” in your iPhone’s Settings or on the AppleTV.
Best regards,
Pascal