Silly things that annoy you about Zwift (Keep it light and Fun)

The QRs on some frames are pointing backwards on the rear wheel. Someone’s going to stick their front wheel in it and we’re both going to have a bad day.

7 Likes

I think is is silly that Zwift stops at level 50.

However I have a cunning plan.
I’m going to close my current account, and start again from the beginning
“Ride On”. . . “Again”

4 Likes

I was thinking the other day it would be good if you could reset your account, keep all your mileage stats and stuff but start as a fresh rider so no badges or levels or anything and earn them all again.

maybe you could build up a team of riders

2 Likes

I think you will lose all you have gained…wheels, bikes, Tron bike, etc… Easier just to start over and keep up in a spreadsheet.

Believe me or not, but yesterday a cyclist sailed through the sky above my head in the maya jungle :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Why? it currently isn’t possible so would be new functionality. kind of like creating a new rider while keeping your old one. So you could choose which one to ride as.

1 Like

Mmm… :smile: Maybe he was struck with “LIGHTning” :shushing_face:

I believe you. Going up hill on the jungle route yesterday and approaching the Alpe Du Zwift turn-off there was someone riding along 20 metres up in the air on my left. #zwiftbugs

2 Likes

I’ve seen some riders with “impressive numbers” on the Alp… could just be one of the +500 watts continuously, 35 Kg. riders … they most likely is also capable of flying :grin:

BooX

1 Like

Funny you should mention that…

2 Likes

Haha nice

Well, if it says “Black Socks”, they should really should be black, not some near-black anthracite grey. These things matter, even on an avatar the right socks are important.

4 Likes

When you Zwift and you’re warmed up and you turn on your fans and they aren’t pointing at you.

3 Likes

When I’m sitting in the Watopian water tunnels, listening to the whales calling to each other as I contemplate my life, and then I go and get another damn “Ride On”

4 Likes

I think the whales are actually saying ‘Ride On’ in Whalese. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

When I finish my ride and my mouse cursor has disappeared. I inadvertently add two minutes or so to my Ride time while trying to locate the there but now invisible cursor and move it over the “Menu” and “End Ride” buttons. Makes me aware of why they call it a “Cursor”.

2 Likes

I would love it if Zwift could implement some sort of “heat death” when riding through the volcano, sort of like a time trial. Get through it in a certain amount of time and you get to continue the game. Ride lazily through it and you start having points deductions. Stop and you are kicked out of the session and have to start over again.

6 Likes

That sounds like fun. It would especially help people up the Volcano :volcano: KOM (especially me lol)

1 Like

When I’m in a group trying to bridge a gap and I realize I’m looking at the wrong avatar
Or
I think I’m bridging the gap and I’m looking at the wrong avatar.

4 Likes

On the radio tower climb I always have to close my eyes because my avatar is driving through a rock that lies on the right part of the road.

BTW: Do all these Ride Ons Zwift puts in my jersey pocket add weight to me, which makes me slower on climbs? I think I should avoid them… :wink:

4 Likes