Sensores wahoo y velocidad

Hola , tengo los dos sensores de cadencia y velocidad de wahoo , se conectan perfectamente.
La cadencia la marca perfecto pero la velocidad no.
es por que no esta paga la version?
el rodillo es uno de tres rulos estandard
sin sensores.
esta configurada la rueda a 700x25 como dice en la cubierta
y sin embargo sigue marcando a 85 rpm de cadencia 6 km/h

Tiene buena la batería? Debe funcionar bien con lo que mencionas

son nuevos los acabo de sacar de la caja , en la app bikeboard el mismo sensor me marca 21kmh y en zwift 9

Yo estoy igual !! Pudiste solucionarlo ??

Can you give details on your issue?

Hi , my problem is that in the wahoo app the speed is of 14 mph and in zwift in the computer ( Mac air ) connected by ant+ is of 1 mph I don’t know if the configuration is wrong

Please read: How Does Zwift Determine My Speed?

1 Like

Thanks ! I’m rolling in a OG roller with the wahoo sensors ( speed and cadence ) I’m trying to make the test and I just can make it , because i can’t go more than 1 mph , so I have to fix something in the zwich app ? I’m doing it in a Mountain bike

Please read the link I sent you. Your in-game speed is determined by watts (in your case virtual watts calculated by your wheel speed and trainer selected) and in-game variables like elevation changes, in-game bike used, weight, height, in-game drafting and a few others. The wahoo app does not know about these variables so you cannot compare the speeds.

Ok that’s great but how I can go forward !!! The speed is 1 mph I can’t make the test

El El mié, oct. 13, 2021 a la(s) 2:32 p. m., Paul via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com> escribió:

I’m in the trail version , do you think I have to pay for it and it will change ?

El El mié, oct. 13, 2021 a la(s) 2:32 p. m., Paul via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com> escribió:

OK, where are you riding in-game when you do a “test” and how long is this “test”.

You also need to make sure you are selecting the correct trainer/rollers and wheel size on the Pairing Screen.

1 Like

The only difference between trail an full paying is the amount of time/distance you can ride.

1 Like

Yes I did select it right but still doesn’t work correct , the test of FTP (shorter) make to go at 145 w and it’s impossible to get more than 90 w and then you have to go at 265 w so I don’t know what to do

El El mié, oct. 13, 2021 a la(s) 3:53 p. m., Paul via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com> escribió:

And also the time got stock at 22:40 mins it stop , in don’t know if dose errors are because it’s a trial version

El El mié, oct. 13, 2021 a la(s) 3:54 p. m., Paul via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com> escribió: