I realize there’s like 5 threads already but I’m thinking much simpler than them.
Store Custom Routes that could be selected at a later time for Free Rides, Workouts, and Meetup hosting
- Auto detect when a Zwifter makes a manual route decision and prompt to save “New Custom Route” when ending ride.
- Include “Custom Routes” drop down when selecting a route.
Advantages of this approach:
- No validation of Routes is required since they’ve already been ridden.
- No new UI to be developed. Entire feature could be made with repurposed existing assets.
- All the required data is already collected in the log files
- Complies with AGILE methodology, delivering a minimum viable product that can be expended on later but still provides value in it’s current state