RPM (cadence) shown in ZML Android bit not in Windows Zwift

Hi support team,

I’m using a Wahoo Kickr Snap 2017 setup with Android ZML and Zwift (Windows). Why is the RPM shown in ZML in contrary to Zwift which shows me nothing?

I hope you can help me out.

Kind Regards,

Charif

Are you using the ZML to bridge Bluetooth to the PC or using ANT+?

What are you using to measure your cadence? If you are using the Kickr I would suggest getting a separate cadence sensor since the estimated cadence from the Kickr is far from accurate.

Hi Paul,

I’m using Bluetooth currently. I was hoping to avoid buying extra sensors. Is it possible to get the information shown in Zwift without using a seperate cadence sensor. I will switch this week to Ant+.

Regards,

Charif

It should show if you are the Kickr as a cadence source, but it will be far from accurate depending on your pedaling style.

If you are switching to ANT+ let’s just wait to see if it shows then.

Zwift will not display cadence on your Windows set up while riding as this data is estimated by Zwift post-ride and inserted in the .fit file.

The Wahoo Kickr Snap unit does not broadcast cadence of any type, estimated or actual.

The newer Kickr comes with an external cadence sensor to be mounted on the crank arm. This sensor can be bought separately for older Kickr’s

Ride On!