Route Map/Distance remaining

When following my progress on the route map at the top right corner of my screen, it would really help if it showed the finish line. Also a pop-up saying something like, ‘9km left to finish’. I find this really helps mentally when riding real cycle events on the road.

Regards,

Martin Santos

Hi @Martin_Santos, welcome to the forums.

Banners are shown on the minimap, and almost all routes start and end at a banner or arch. However, the distance remaining is not shown, many have asked for this in the last 6 months since the route badges appeared. Perhaps Zwift is working on a solution for this, but we don’t know.

6 Likes

C’mon Zwift! How is this not possible yet? Basic requirement…

1 Like

I agree. This information is missing. It would help in determining how fast i can go now before I will finish. Also remaning elevation could be nice and simple banner information that you have just finished a route which has been picked before start.

Basic requirement … for me (old school) is basic to calculate - for example I know I have 52 km to ride, rode 34 - 18 to the finish. The same for elevation…
I would be happy if Zwift use the resources for bugs, development, etc.

1 Like

I did try that. But if you ride iften and many routes and you try to focuse on your trainig then it is very easy to forgetwhat was the sistance and elevation.

The thing is that Zwift only knows what route you’ve chosen. It has no idea how many laps of that route you will ride, or if you will choose to manually deviate from the route. So, how would it be able to calculate how long until you’re ‘done’? Sure, they could program in how long until you complete a lap of the route, but is that really relevant, unless you always ride a single (or full) lap each time?

1 Like

+1 for route distance.
Also, start the rider at the beginning of the route and remove the lead in (or make the lead in part of the total distance for the route).