"Ride With" option no longer available?

Totally agree. This supposed update is a huge annoying step backward. Not being able to find your mate to ride is bloody poor. Seriously thinking about ceasing my Zwift Membership and going to the competition.

Agree. Pissed off

1 Like

Do any of the competition have a ride with feature?

You could arrange a meet up as a way around it whilst Zwift is temporarily unable to offer the ride with feature.

My top 10 Zwift improvements wish list since new UI: 1-6. bring back Ride With friends, 7. Please add a 4th challenge, 8, one-click access to favourite routes, 9. ability to skip work out segments and 10. Ride with friends, again. Months later….still waiting. Update please as of July 2022?

2 Likes

I think you forgot about a customizable HUD. At minimum a toggle off/on for each feature (like RGT). If they want to step into modern gaming we would even move the hud around to meet our deepest desires.

1 Like

It’s now October - 6 months since your posted ‘we’re looking at ways to reintroduce “Ride with” as quickly as possible.’ I gather it’s not returning?

3 Likes

Checkout this post by team Zwift for the latest on this …

2 Likes

Any update on the ride with feature?! It’s now November and no update since May to bring back the ride with feature?! Lame…

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. No need to list Zwifters we aren’t friends with already in Zwift. That sounds like a good plan to implement to me. Honestly, the sooner the better as winter is now upon us.

1 Like

Not sure why some threads get automatically locked when they’re not resolved. Is there any update on progress of this feature being reinstated @Alex_Zwift?

3 Likes

Coming Zoon and Zwiftly. Add 2-3 years onto any common community requests that we might have.

1 Like

Mods abusing power when zwift gets cast in a negative light.

Nah that was in reference to the recent policy of only having threads open for a certain fixed period of time, apparently to keep the discussion current/relevant. Fine in principle, but when nothing’s changed I don’t see why they should be closed.

2 Likes

Sounds like it need a selective application instead of a blanket application then. Unresolved issues absolutely shouldn’t get the completed stamp after “30” days, especially when nothing has been released to the community to correct the grievances.

what’s the status of this? It’s extremely non convivial to create meetups when you just want to rejoin a friend and ride. Please, add this feature back.

1 Like

Okay, done.

4 Likes

Please join us on the thread for the latest update.

u rock. Thanks the Zwift team!

Well done!

RideON!
RideON
Thanks for reinstalling this great feature!

1 Like