Replacement QR adaptors

Does anyone know if you can get replacement QR adaptors for a Zwift Hub? I stupidly misplaced the bag of bits left over from setting up my hub when I was putting my bolt thru axled 12 speed summer bike on it. I now want to put a more permanent setup together with an older QR-axled 8-speed but am stumped. I get the feeling Zwift won’t sell them - are there alternative parts that would work?

Thanks!
Mat

I would contact Zwift support and see what they say. You might also try posting in the Zwift Riders Facebook group to see if anyone wants to part with the QR adapters from the Hub (be sure to say which country you’re in if you do that).

1 Like

You can get generic adapters on ebay for almost nothing but I don’t know for sure if they’re compatible with the Zwift hub so Paul’s suggestion is probably best.

Only other thing to note is that I believe that an 8-speed would need an additional spacer “ring” fitting to the free hub to get the required spacing for the cassette? I’m hopeless with mechanical stuff so I could be wrong but its something to check/confirm with someone who knows more about this stuff! Good luck!

Hey @Mat_Wood! I work for Zwift Community Support. Feel free to reach out to us at Contact Us - Official Zwift Support | Zwift and we will get you back up and running!

1 Like

Thanks Alice (and everyone else for responding) - I’ve done that now so will await a response.

Cheers
Mat