Power

Over the winter of 2015/2016 I was taking a computrainer class and after a few months I left the course in May with an FTP of 255W.  I didn’t ride a lot after July 2016 and recently did the 20 minute FTP test on Zwft and had a pretty tough time keeping at an average of 155W.  With minimal fitness over 5 months could my FTP have dropped 100W?  I joined a Zwift organized class C race and couldn’t keep up, felt like I was working way to hard even in the flats.  I’ve got the Wahoo Kickr Snap and do a spindown almost every time.  What am I doing wrong?  Is it my setup, ie. is my tire to tight to the kickr? Or have I just gotten that soft.  :slight_smile:

Thanks !

I had similar issues. You may want to contact Wahoo. They first sent me a detailed calibration procedure:

• 110 psi, 2 full turns of the knob, then do normal spindown. The spindown time should fall between 10 and 15 seconds. If not, tighten/loosen the knob and repeat the spindown.  In the end, what worked for me was getting the beta firmware