Post your' ideas for Zwift workouts

How about a separate course where other riders could join in the workout with you.  Use some method to get everyone back together during the rest and then we all start together for the next interval.  

I haven’t ridden much yet, but I feel like a real jerk when I do an interval and pass someone only to have them pass me when I’m on a rest.

I can’t wait to see what the team comes up with.

I hope sufferfest type training programmes; or better still let the suffering fest team create them

Programming power based workouts like in garmin connect would be awesome! Perhaps a ghost rider, text on the screen or some coach yelling at you when power is too low.

Please add the ability to design a custom workout involving %grade, instead of solely power-based. This would be useful in profiling critical portions of upcoming races, where we can replicate the elevation profile in a structured workout. Thanks! This is a great program to break up the otherwise mundane trainer.

Additionally, the ability to create those hills over a particular distance, as opposed to time. 

Does John Drexler’s idea exist yet? Being able to design workouts based on % grade and distance would be a great way to replicate the course of a real race.