Please remove limit on meetup creations (3/day)

Currently there’s a limit on creating more than 3 meetups within a 24-hour period (no matter what days the meetups themselves are on). i.e. you cannot create meetups for monday-friday inclusive (5 total) in one batch on a sunday/monday. You receive a message “Whoa, party animal! You’ve reached the daily limit of 3 Meetups. Create more tomorrow!

This is very frustrating since I would like to simply do my “admin” for the week ahead and create all my meetups. I’m not trying to create 3+ meetups all occuring on the same day, I’m simply trying to create one meetup/day, but to create the week’s meetups all at once for convenience.

Can this be changed please? It makes no sense. I suspect what you meant to do was to prevent users scheduling more than 3 meetups within a 24 hour period, but that’s not what you’ve done - you’ve stopped them creating more than 3 meetups (where the creation date is the same) regardless of when they’re scheduled for, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Bumping this post since its been about 18 months and not hear anything since raising it beyond it attracting several votes :slight_smile:

9 votes in 15 months… There are posts with hundreds votes and no response.

1 Like

This is not a good thing :sweat_smile:

I’ll vote for it. I wonder what the reason was for the limit in the first place. Worry about people spamming with meetups?