Option to ride any 1 of the 3 Zwift courses on any day you wish.

Personally speaking, I think it would be a good idea to have the option to ride any given day on one of the 3 courses on Zwift as an option.
I’m sure it’s not just me who prefers certain courses than others.
This would also free up Zwift of too many riders in one course?
What do you think everyone??

Me as well as many other people have been asking for quite some time now for the ability to select any course at anytime it would be one of the best features instead of more courses that can only be ridden at select times

I also agree. It does not matter how many people are on the course for me. I just want to ride the course of my liking.

Hi,
Already possible. There is a program which modify zwift files to allow you to ride the road you want.
Do a search on zwiftblog.

http://zwiftblog.com/zwift-preferences/

Thanks Thomas I have been over this time and time again I KNOW you can hack your computer or change the date on your phone that’s not our point it should just be an option

I’d like to see this as turns added to each course taking you to a teleport to the other courses. All courses are online all the time. This way you could ride all three (or more in the future) courses in one ride. The amount of riders are spread out over the different courses. Organised rides/races could be on any of the courses or perhaps even spread across courses. I guess strava map info would be confusing though, riding in 3 parts of the world in one ride?

would be great to have it as a button push option on one of the main screens and also an option on apple tv. 

i do like Nathan Close’ idea of teleporting via a turn, that would be a fantastic mix between riding and video games.