New scenery on the island thread

(Martha Frost) #1

It’s high time for a thread about the scenery!

I’m not sure how long it’s been growing but the weeds at the bottom of the big biker sculpture are getting a bit out of control! Bust out the Roundup!

And it looks like there are a few businesses on the pier…maybe a nice bar out there? You can really see it at the bottom of the hill when you ride in reverse. Kinda makes me think “yeah, a beer would be GREAT just about now…”

Joe

(Mark Hewitt) #2

I’m sure the observatory on the top of the hill is new.

(Martha Frost) #3

I looked for it today…but I’m kinda blurry eyed at the top LOL. Maybe tomorrow :slight_smile:

(Martha Frost) #4

Hey, here it is, across from the gondola thing (or is it a mine?)

(Lauren Rubin) #5

Expansion coming soon, it says!

(Martha Frost) #6

Cool! I wonder what they have in store for us?

(Martha Frost) #7

I’m sure you guys saw the blimp today…

(Martha Frost) #8

This isn’t on the island…but what are these posts RIGHT IN THE ROAD doing there!!! I almost hit on every lap!

(Martha Frost) #9

No pictures but did you guys see the snow on the trees a few days ago? And the Santa blimp today, very cool!

Still wonder what those posts are though…

(Martha Frost) #10

Christmas Trees!

(Martha Frost) #11

Santa!

(Martha Frost) #12

Sailboats!

(Martha Frost) #13

So much new stuff hit yesterday…it might be awhile to digest it all!

(Martha Frost) #14

New lanes near the pier now…and the rumor is the mountain loop will be here in a few weeks :slight_smile:

(Gerrie Delport) #15

This is not new scenery but, going in the opposite direction on a busy road is dangerous. :slight_smile:

First she was al over the road and then went up the wrong side of the road, pretty funny to see. I am just glad there was no accident.

(Martha Frost) #16

And she’s from the US too…you might expect that if she were from some other country <cough> <UK> <cough>

Ride right, let’s all stay safe out there :slight_smile:

(Martha Frost) #17

Man the mountain loop is just spectacular! Awesome job!!