More "in depth" body rider customization

:smile:

Well, I’m pretty sure most of people would like to custom their body shapes… isn’t it?
Of course not in the main aspect (or yes? :thinking: :laughing:) in terms of become thin ir fou are fatty, or become muscular if you are not… :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean much more about proportions.
For example, in a similar body mass, someone can have little more legs and less arms… or something like that.
I think that avatar by default have more arms than usually cyclists have.

People usually like being well represented, or maybe show to the world a better image.
As we can see everyday in all the social media.

:wink: :relieved:

It already would be great, if our avatars in zwift would have differents heights. :smiley:

Completely agree. Every Zwift avatar looks the same with just a different skin/hair/clothes color.

1 Like

There are actually three different male body shapes (S, M, L), and two different female body shapes (S, M). I believe the shapes are based on some combination of height and weight. I certainly notice this more in the male shapes than the female, but there are definitely differences. Of course these are shape, only, and not height or ‘weight distribution’.

1 Like

If we are in a some kind of videogame, at least would be interesting to have some features of them, isn¡t it?
:stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

I agree, they need to change the height of your avatar to match your actual height, it would make everyone else so much more identifiable

1 Like