Link to Zwift Resources - Megathread #2 šŸ—ŗ

Thanks @Freighter . Added link to DIRTā€™s FB group.

Also created a new ā€œClubsā€ section with the three clubs I already had. Happy to add more as theyā€™re mentioned. Also hived off podcasts & channels into their own section.

Iā€™m open to better ways of categorizing this.

Is there an ontologist in the house?

1 Like

Another DIRT podcast as well.

1 Like

Added! (replies must contain a minimum of 8 characters so I have continued typing)

1 Like

I canā€™t get over the fact that they are riding while recording and out of breath, bike noise in the background etcā€¦ I wish they would not do that.

@shooj Thanks for pinning this! :smiley:

Just updated to include a link to the list of current app versions.

1 Like

Great recap of the various resources out there! Iā€™d take the fact that someone made it a sticky to mean Zwift is appreciative, even though they havenā€™t said so outwardly.

1 Like

A note for AppleTV users: I was playing with the Siri Gen2 remote today and figured out how to navigate a bit easier.

I and others have noted the difficulty in some navigation - like scrolling down the Pace Partner list results in the list staying put and your cursor (the selected partner) disappearing.

• CLICKPAD BUTTONS: tap to move between menus/areas.
  • TOUCH SURFACE: use the full pad of your finger to slowly ā€œdragā€ a menu around (making different parts visible)
  • TOUCH SURFACE: Use your finger tip in a quick ā€œflickā€ to move the highlighted item.
  • CENTRE OF TOUCH SURFACE: full press to select the item thatā€™s highlighted

Once you get it, it makes ATV way more usable. (Iā€™d still strongly suggest using the Companion for most in game navigation)

Adding link to the discussion about the new Zwift Hub smart trainer.

Added a link to ZwiftInsider article on how to get Withings/Nokia scales to sync weight to Zwift using a (free) Fitbit account as a pass-through. NOTE: Iā€™ve tested this personally and it works.

Hi CJ, I made a little tool to help find the right Pace Partner to train with, James suggested this might be a good place for it too.

2 Likes

Nice! Added!

Added link to handcycle announcement thread and removed original ā€œpre-announcementā€ link.

Well, looks like the top post is once again locked. ā€œOne monthā€ seems to be the lock time.

Zwift forum staff (@shooj ?) : is there a way to override this or are we going to have to start a new thread every month? If the latter, Iā€™ll wait until October 1st to create the new one.

Iā€™ll add this link to ā€œGuide to getting useful supportā€ thread by @Dave_ZPCMR as a comment:

https://forums.zwift.com/t/guide-to-getting-useful-support/425781

Ironically I canā€™t edit that post either, for the same reason. Itā€™s daft.

Workout editors:

2 Likes

New, monthly megathread posted here: Zwift Resource Megathread - October 2022 šŸ—ŗ