Junior Rider Weight- Needs a lower minimum

It still acts like 45kg

My 9 year old weighs in at 65 pounds. Would be great to set an accurate weight for kids, particularly now that we have kids races.

Same here. My son is 9 yrs old and 60lbs. 

They are the next generation of

avid cyclists. 

I think I figured out a solution. Login to the Zwift Mobile App on iOS or Android with the child’s email and password. Edit the profile and change it to the correct weight. It seems to let you set it below 100lbs.

IT stilll acts like 100

Kids races? where?

All, if you receive this notification please go back to the original post and make sure you gave the issue a POSITIVE vote, not a negative one. More positive votes should help push this further onto Zwift’s radar. Lots of comments with “-1” votes are lowering it’s score, so to speak. My kiddo has pretty much given up on Zwift over the last month or two because he’s so dejected. :frowning:

And for what it’s worth, yes, you can set the weight in ZML lower than 100 lbs, BUT the software still behaves as if the rider were 45 kg.

They do not want to waste bandwidth on non paying users. It is most likely intentional.

What about a junior championship - we are the future of the sport.

same here 8y 30kg. Please do something

My 9yr old junior racer IRL only weighs 60lbs and is very much in need of a fix for this. Also, I would be happy to pay for his account if that was made possible.

Please.

Completely agree - my son has the same issue. Come on Zwift, your happy to take my money (I pay for my son’s account because he’s over 13), so stop dragging your feet and sort it out - can’t be that difficult surely!