Joined Zwift Academy....now what happens?

So, I just joined Zwift Academy.  I realize that it doesn’t officially start until August 6th, but what happens then?  Will there be events that I can sign up for, workouts specific to the Academy, a training plan that I have to adhere to?  And how does the Today’s Plan fit into the whole thing?   I’m pretty confused how this thing works.  Any explanation would be great.  Thanks!!

Zwift Academy is a series of events we like to call sessions. All events must be completed by September 30, 2018, 11:59pm PST. The workouts can be completed at any time during the day or you can choose to join group workouts.

There will be a full schedule of group rides, group workouts and races that you can choose from while enrolled in Zwift Academy and you can mix-and-match so long as all the workouts are completed. We recommend that you leave at least 48 hours between each workout or race and aim to complete about two events per week.

The workouts can be completed in any order but we recommend you stick to the following order, as prescribed by the coaches for optimal progression:

1. Over Ones
  2. Strength Reloaded
  3. Under Ones
  4. Intensive Anaerobic
  5. Extensive Anaerobic
  6. Max Aerobic
  7. Intensive Aerobic
  8. Lactate Shuttling
  9. Race Day
  10. Capacity Reloaded

We’re offering free premium access to Today’s Plan while you’re participating in Zwift Academy as a way to easily view your results from each session. In addition to getting Today’s Plan full suite of tools and analytics, a new feature, unique to Zwift Academy, lets you see how you stack up against your age group, and the overall competition. Signing up for Today’s Plan is completely optional and isn’t required even if you’re contending for a contract.

We also have a website that goes into some of the details of Zwift Academy that you may find interesting or enlightening.
https://zwift.com/academy

If you have other questions or would like a little clarification on anything, please don’t hesitate to ask!

So how do we get the free Today’s Plan account?

I already have a basic Today’s Plan account. How do i go about getting the upgrade to a full account?

I signed up as well. There’s no small writing that requires me to cancel the free premium for today’s plan correct? I created an account because I thought it was required.

That was super last year. Got me in great shape! I think over 9000 guys signed-up last year but only about 1000 finished. The women did a lot better in their Academy.

I did sign up, but not to the free TP account (signing up on your mobile is a bit iffy, easy to hit the wrong button). Is there somewhere an option to correct this?

From what I’ve been told, so long as you sign up for a free account through Today’s Plan then connect it to Zwift from the Connections section of your Zwift dashboard, once Zwift Academy begins, it’ll automatically detect you’ve joined and provide a free trial for the duration of Zwift Academy.
https://my.zwift.com/profile/connections