Ironman Bike routes

Hello,

I message Zwift on Facebook messenger regarding about Ironman bike routes around the world potentially being added to this fitness platform. (I’ll screen shot the discussion)

Some people have completed many Ironman events, some are doing it for the first time. Doing the bike course virtually is nothing compared to doing it in real life, but what if you could go into the event not completely blind? What if the Bike course was on Zwift & get people an idea of what is to come? Let’s be honest, 56miles can be a big ask for some athletes, even bigger if you throw 112miles at them. Given the present situation with COVID-19 Still lurking around… this would be great to help people keep fit, peak their interest while still offering a challenge.

Question is (also praying) would it be possible for Ironman Bike routes to be on Zwift?

Thanks for reading. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Please vote up the existing request for this feature: Search results for 'ironman' - Zwift Forums

I really don’t think it is going to happen anytime soon since creating a 112 mile bike course within Zwift would be a HUGE undertaking. I would suggest a 28 mile course instead.

3 Likes

Well as blasphemous as this would sound, and as awesome it would be if Zwift added Ironman routes, I would check other apps. I know a section of the Kona ride is on another app. I rode it.

1 Like