Interval times are wrong in Strava and Todays Plan

Imagine doing a workout where you’re trying to assess your average power output over free ride intervals e.g., 8 minutes or 30 seconds in Zwift Academy. It’s important to have the interval start and finish times in analysis apps like Strava and Todays Plan.

Well this is the second ZA workout I’ve completed and the interval start and finish times are all out of sync with my actual performance in Zwift.

This extremely de-motivating.

I cannot understand why Zwift app does not provide these other applications with the correct start and finish times for each section.

I hadnt noticed this before now… so I suspect that it is possibly a bug in the ZA workouts.

Can anyone help fix this problem please?

I was noticing the same. For the sprints in workout #2 the onscreen average crossing the arc were some 50W higher than in the power curve on today’s plan. So assume the start and end for the segment were not in sync.

1 Like

I noticed this on my workout today when uploaded to Strava. My intervals/laps are offset anywhere from 2 to 10 seconds which affects average power, etc. They all appear to be offset to the “late” side, meaning the interval on strava shows it starting 2-10 seconds AFTER it did on Zwift and ending 2 to 10 seconds late as well.

1 Like