Integrate with TriDot to have workouts auto-load to Zwift

Yes, this would be a great help ias a TriDot athlete to ensure I can get the proper workout in seamlessly!

Yes this would help a big community to continue and improve fitness of triathlete

Yes…this would be great! I have not signed back up yet but this would make me for sure!

I agree.

1 Like

Please integrate Zwift with TriDot. It would be great if you did.

This would make life much easier and save me a ton of time.

Seamless integration between the two would be awesome and such a huge time (and headache) saver.

That would be nice so I won’t have to deal with importing from my Mac or creating a custom workout on trainingpeaks!

yes!!! Please integrate Zwift with TriDot, TriDot to Zwift!! This would be an epic move!!! It would absolutely gain more customers!

Yes please. That would be amazing!

Yes, Please. I would like that feature to happen as well !!!

This would eliminate my need for Trainer Road and/or Training Peaks.

Oh my goodness, this would be amazing because once again I’m spending more time trying to export/import from TriDot to Zwift than I am biking … Ugh! I would appreciate any simplification of this process. Thanks for considering!

Yes please (vote 34)

Please add this!

This would be AWESOME !

Yes this feature would be much appreciated. This would make Zwift to go to trainer app for all the tri Dora out there including me

This would be awesome. Please add.

Would love this! Already a great tool but would make it so much better!

This would be great! It would certainly save the time of having to create a new workout each time, or go through downloading and uploading. This would be a great partnership for all involved!