Add support for Intervals.icu in the connections page to import structured workouts

Intervals.icu is a growing platform for performance tracking and fitness planning, tightly integrated with Strava.
They support structured workouts and training plans and it would be really neat if if was possible to export workouts directly to Zwift.
Exporting ZWO files is already supported, so having a direct connection similar to what is possible with other platforms like Training Peaks would be ideal.

Also they estimate eFTP, so automatically updating FTP in Zwift (similarly to updating weight from Withings) would be super handy.

It would be good if at a minimum we could download structured workouts directly on an iPad. The whole cloud feature for Zwift is bonkers: I need to have a pc, download the workout to the PC Zwift folder, fire Zwift on the PC, AND THEN the workout will appear on my iOS device…
Who in their right mind came up with this idiotic sequence?
IOS now support accessing the file system. Make a Zwift folder accessible to the Files app in iOS and let us dump workouts in there…

7 Likes

Bump. It would be really great to have workouts planned on intervals.icu synced with Zwift. The site has absolutely the best workout editor and great calendar nad planning features. It would definitely make fantastic duo with Zwift.

3 Likes

I would love this too. Please sort it out.

1 Like

Bump please make it possible to sync trainings from intervals.icu

Zwift should open up an (OAuth 2) API to developers like everyone else does. There are a lot of apps that would help Zwift users to better plan and analyze their workouts… Zwift has the resources, they would profit and it‘s not that hard, so I don‘t understand why they don‘t. :slight_smile:

Until a few month ago it was possible to get Zwift workouts through Garmin Connect, but Garmin “fixed” that “issue”. It’s really unfortunate.

3 Likes

+1

It would be good to see the workout of the day automatically pulled from intervals.icu just like trainingpeaks.

3 Likes

+1 on this

1 Like

This is such a basic request that I can only imagine that Zwift have a commercial deal with Training Peaks/Today’s Plan that would stop this.

2 Likes

Great shout

1 Like

It can be great to have this feature!

1 Like

How many votes does a feature request need before somebody at Zwift even bother to read? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Zwift staff read all the posts, they don’t reply to all of them.

Maybe not, but it would be nice to have an acknowledgement that it isn’t on the road map or it is on the roadmap.

After all Zwift themselves set up this forum and brought over ZP forums to keep discussions in one place. You would expect Zwift to engage in all the forums they set up.

3 Likes

Yep. This point has been made countless times. A simple “Yes, No, Maybe” would be something.

2 Likes

“If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?”

Yes it does.

Well…technically it does not…the pressure wave generated by the falling tree needs an eardrum/brain to interpret and create the “sound”.

I read that somewhere on the internet :thinking:

2 Likes

Sound does not need a eardrum, sound is a form of energy and the falling tree will dissipate energy in the form of sound.

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another . Therefore energy will be converted to sound with or without an eardrum.

Wow we are so off topic here. Please vote up the Requests for Intervals.icu if you are interested.

2 Likes

Just tried to do this today to realise that workout of the day doesn’t get pulled in. Come Zwift give intervals the same ability as TrainingPeaks. I refuse to pay for training peaks just to get workouts into Zwift. I use apple tv so the whole cloud sync thing is a joke.

2 Likes