How to import Zwift activities to Suunto App (not Movescount)

Dear all,

is there a way how to get my activities from Zwift to the new Suunto App on Android? In the past I used FitnessSyncer but it only will Import it to Movescount not to the App itselft.

Thanks for helping

1 Like

I would also like to know this!
And probably the 500 other people that have a suunto and use zwift!
I’ve tried everything today, nothing works and i’m so frustrated.
I just bought a suunto 9 baro titanium for all my savings, and boom… NOTHING.
I get that this isn’t the fault of zwift, but i do hope they will see this and put a little pressure on suunto or strava to get this done.

1 Like

Cant you link your Suunto app to Strava and get your info that way?

1 Like

Any solution on that?

You can use an app called Rungap to connect Zwift or Strava to Sportstracker (which mirrors all data on the Suunto App).

I do this after every Zwift to get it on the Suunto App.

I am trying to find a way of getting the workout on my watch so that my watch matches the app. Have not solved that one yet.

1 Like

Thanks. This is very helpful. Now it is working on my side with Sports Tracker. I sync my tracks via Fitnesssyncer App on Android now.

BR and thanks for your help

1 Like

By the way; did you manage to connect your Suunto 9 watch to Zwift? I have not been able to connect my Suunto 9, doesnt appear when searching for in in Zwift (both laptop and iOs)

Not possible as far as I know

Not at all.

Thanks for this! I just used syncmytracks as have Android - I use Suunto but have Zwift only activities auto importing into Garmin Connect. So I linked Garmin Connect and Suunto app and worked perfectly! Thought I would add as this might help someone else. I could not work out Fitnesssyncer!

2 Likes

The RunGap app works very well for this task. It allow you to synchronize data across many systems. I am a long time Suunto user it works for both Movescount and the new Suunto app.

1 Like

There’s this site quantified-self (.io) where you can upload a fit file straight into Suunto App, you can use Zwift or Strava to get the original fit files from your ride. QS uploads straight into the Suunto api, but you need to some manual actions (get fit file, login to quantified-self and upload the fit file).

No it only sends data to strava not from strava

Hi. Any news about this issue?

Hey guys , I’ve come up with another solutions after trying a few different things. The only watches that connect to zwift direct is Garmin forerunner and fenix with the viral running exercise but it works with the motion of the watch so may not be that good. Never tried it as I just bought a sunnto 9 baro Titanium and to get around this. First I bought a wahoo ticker X. It’s a heart rate monitor but it also does speed and cadence like a foot pod to connect to zwift. I got my avatar moving after calabrating on zwift the tickrx. (I’m also using a elipical machine as I’m recovering from a injury but it still work fine) as the tickrX also give out 3 Bluetooth signals I was also able to connect the heart rate to my watch but the cadence in elipical mode was all wrong. So what I then decided to do was connect the tickrx to the watch as a footpod only and use the on wrist heart rate monitor in a treadmill mode and that works fine for live info on the watch but if you not happy with that. You can also download zwift to Garmin connect through zwift and then transfer the data with syncmytracks app and that also works fine plus you get the map in the sunnto app.

I hope this helps.