How do we know we have graduated?

Hey. I’ve just finished the last run race and I can’t seem to see on profile that I have completed it all??
Bitter sweet end to it too. The pod dropped our nesting halfway so I wasn’t being clocked as moving for a small time. Impacting overall time

It seems to have disappeared from the companion app with the introduction of the Tour de Zwift today. However, the website is still active https://zwift.com/academy/tri2020

2 Likes

I can’t see it on companion or the my Zwift profile so I am bricking it that it hasn’t been submitted ???

1 Like

I think you know if you completed it if you have the full kit for bike and run (shoes, visor, cycling kit, run singlet).

And now the waiting game begins. Fortunately we have training as usual to keep our mind busy :blush:

How long before we have to wait for the result?!!! I’m in a state of anxiety

1 Like

You and me both. I was hoping the latest Zwift tri podcast would talk about it but no.

1 Like

We encourage you to monitor your degree status by accessing your unofficial transcript on Patriot Web. When you see the phrase: Degree Awarded followed by your graduation date, that is your indication that you have officially graduated.

There’s a lot of silence here about the results of Zwift Academy Tri 2020. What happened?

1 Like