Handlebar

View nb 3 should show the handlebar.

Like in the real life.

1 Like

I was thinking just the same thing yesterday,  we should be looking down at a pair of hands and have a bar and stem to stare at Froome style.

Then went on to think it would be cool to have a ‘Garmin’ on the stem to show speed power etc as well as at the top of the screen.

Yes a handlebar view with an attached bike computer would be great.

I agree.

Cameras 1 and 2 are too similar. Perhaps exchange one of those for a Camera 3 version that includes handlebars, bike computer, TT bars, hands, etc. I like Camera 3 though.

It would be nice if Cameras 1 or 2 was from the perspective of a riding drafting your avatar. Cameras 1 and 2 are too high. I like the “Go-Pro” perspective of Camera 5. The road rushes by. If we had another perspective like Camera 5 but higher so it would be as-if someone who is drafting your avatar, that would be perfect!

What about some arbitrary angles?  From what I can see with the helicopter view the rendering engine can basically display the environment from a 360 degree point of view in all directions.  It would be cool to have the current default views but with an option to override their camera angles and save these as preferred positions.  In this way you could get just the right view you want.

@Duane, one neat trick I sometimes use is hit up Camera 7, then as your avatar passes by, hit Camera 0 and it “locks” the camera in that position. You can get some interesting angles doing that :slight_smile:

If they add a handlebar view (which I think has been discussed), it should be in addition to cam 3. I like just seeing the road, first person. Same thing in a driving game: I like first person view, but not one showing the steering wheel.

Don’t we already have handlebars in front of us?  Mine even have a Garmin computer on them.

Yes, but you will have more the sensation to be in the stage.