Group Riding Dynamics

Did a metric century on the Island today with about 7 other riders. From my rider perspective, the other riders are jumping laterally (side to side) and this becomes really distracting over long distances. Suggest that lateral bike movements get slowed down just a bit so it is smoother. I have a high speed network connection (FIOS) to the internet so I don’t think there are issues on the LAN side.

Were you with team stinger bees today? I was in the big peloton of about 15 riders and it was the most fun I’ve had on Zwift to date. Thanks for the ride.

Yep, I was wearing the Green Sprinter’s Jersey. It was a great ride, that group tries to do Saturday or Sunday morning rides together.

Sounds great - what times Saturdays and Sundays? I’m new to Zwift and have been trying to find info about group rides.

Goup rides are not highly organized just yet … a small group (5 to 7) usually tries to ride together starting between 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM EST on Saturdays or Sundays.

Would agree, it seems like the dynamics have gotten better in the last update; however I still notice this lateral movement he is talking about leads to you easily getting gapped off and having to catch back on.